"The Muppets: Green with Envy" Teaser Trailer On-line

dwayne1115

Reaction score
aww it is also on Facebook as well just type in Green with Envy and its there!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Dude don't put yourself through that. WACTH THE TRAILER! It will make your year my friend!
I will if the movie I see doesn't have it. I couldn't make it to POTC last weekend due to money (I'll have some this weekend), but I'm gonna see Kung Fu Panda, and if that's not with the film, then I'm gonna try to sneak into pirates and catch it. Then leave. I'm kinda taking someone to the movies that has plans to see POTC with someone else the next day, and I promised them a year in advance... It's a whole thing....

Seeing the trailer online will be great, but there's a special kind of magic seeing it on the big screen that just can't be replicated.

Once I do, I'll make it daily viewing.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I will if the movie I see doesn't have it. I couldn't make it to POTC last weekend due to money (I'll have some this weekend), but I'm gonna see Kung Fu Panda, and if that's not with the film, then I'm gonna try to sneak into pirates and catch it. Then leave. I'm kinda taking someone to the movies that has plans to see POTC with someone else the next day, and I promised them a year in advance... It's a whole thing....

Seeing the trailer online will be great, but there's a special kind of magic seeing it on the big screen that just can't be replicated.

Once I do, I'll make it daily viewing.
daily no i don't think so for me right now it's hourly veiwings

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
I CAN'T STOP WATCHING THIS TRAILER!:eek::excited: It's great, I can't wait to see this:smile:

kymie

Reaction score
Thanks guys for showing me where Jim was! I too am watching the trailer over and over and over! I dont know if I can wait til February to watch the film!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Rewatching it, I thought the first clue it was a muppet movie was the Kermit mag cover in the background, but I realize the first clue, at least for me (not counting the ample ... AMPLE use of Kermit green in decorations), is the fact that when Jason is rambling, he's clearly in the doorway of a room on the second floor of the Backstage Theater.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Also keep watching it over and over, Feb seems so far away for us UK folk.

In the group singing shot, is that Droop on the very far left?

Danny, did you get me email?

Chris

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Very discouraged there's no Pepe to be seen, as if he doesn't quite exist in this "classic reimagined" world...
Could care less if I saw him. Pepe is overexposed and overused and gets too annoying when the spotlight is on him.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
got this today thanks to the same friend who let me see the trailer early...its been a muppet filled day