"The Muppets: Green with Envy" Teaser Trailer On-line

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I have watch it at least 8 times in the last 30 minites And i still can't belive what I'm seeing. This is going to be huge!

The Year of the Muppets Is HERE!

beaker

Reaction score
Hey if this trailer doesn't give you goose bumps, you ain't a real muppet fan:smile: You can download the 1080p blu ray quality trailer as an mp4, just copy this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuVqMSIL2W4 into http://keepvid.com/

I got a lot of screencaps from it:smile:

Only a few "obscure" characters I noticed so far...the female pig, thog, lewis and beautiful day monster.

Very discouraged there's no Pepe to be seen, as if he doesn't quite exist in this "classic reimagined" world...interestingly, notice everyone's outfits are brought back to the late 70's/early 80's.

I myself am quite excited to see just how far they go with the meta-verse of acknowledging and including all past Muppet projects and Muppets playing themselves as actors and the "noone cares about the muppets anymore" angle

dwayne1115

Reaction score
did anyone see the picture of Kermit on GQ magazin it's on about 0:44 that kind of gives it away!

Yea that female pig looks strange to me are you talking about thew one with the drak brown hair, ya she looks odd to me.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I am using every ounce of my energy to resist seeing the trailer until the weekend... and I don't think I can much longer.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Dude don't put yourself through that. WACTH THE TRAILER! It will make your year my friend!

I want Amy Adems to be my teacher!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
did anyone see the picture of Kermit on GQ magazin it's on about 0:44 that kind of gives it away!

Yea that female pig looks strange to me are you talking about thew one with the drak brown hair, ya she looks odd to me.
I'm wondering if the pig is in drag or just not blessed with Piggy's genetics. :eek:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I'm wondering if the pig is in drag or just not blessed with Piggy's genetics. :eek:
I'm not really sure because if you look real close its a diffrent cloered pig all together it's BROWN!

rowlfy662

Reaction score
yeah now thanks to twitter the new film will get more attention which is great the muppets shall take over the web woo hoo :smile: