"The Muppets" Final Parody Trailer On-line

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Wow. This is the best trailer yet. Even though it contains a lot of footage obviously not in the film (like the Pepe scenes).

It's interesting; At first, Pepe was hardly in any of the posters, promotional images, or trailers, many were concerned that he wouldn't, and now it seems like he's over-used in the promotion, when we know he's not in much of it.

That scene with somebody asking about if it's a parody of their own trailers is funny, but it's badly edited. I assume that's supposed to be Jason Segel, but to me it sounds nothing like him, and we obviously don't see his lips moving (and yet when Kermit asks "Are there humans in this movie?", the lips seem to synch perfectly).

I like all those references to other movies that will be opening. I wonder if Kermit will be singing Happy Feet in the film (though it's not in the soundtrack... And what little we hear of him singing it, it looks like he sings a line not from the classic song). And it seems they made a reference to all the fuss about the fart shoes.

terrimonster

Reaction score
That scene with somebody asking about if it's a parody of their own trailers is funny, but it's badly edited. I assume that's supposed to be Jason Segel, but to me it sounds nothing like him, and we obviously don't see his lips moving (and yet when Kermit asks "Are there humans in this movie?", the lips seem to synch perfectly).
That's the trailer's narrator.

brkndwnbus

Reaction score
The "fuss in boots" line concerning the fart shoes... brilliant.. I laughed so hard
Yeah, I thought that was well played, too. Throwing that in the trailer, making it known there's a discussion about that among Muppet fans was a nice touch for the trailer.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Wow. This is the best trailer yet. Even though it contains a lot of footage obviously not in the film (like the Pepe scenes).

It's interesting; At first, Pepe was hardly in any of the posters, promotional images, or trailers, many were concerned that he wouldn't, and now it seems like he's over-used in the promotion, when we know he's not in much of it.
Hey, Pixar fine-tuned the script. Maybe they gave Pepe a bigger part.

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Just watched it. Very funny. Had me laughing out loud to the point where my eyes began to water once again. :crazy:

chudman1000

Reaction score
Haha, just watched it and loved it! Considering after all of the parody trailers they have done, Green With Envy was still my favorite, so it was nice to come full circle and have their last very last parody be a parody of their very first parody! I didn´t think we would be getting any more. I am going to miss these parody trailers, but I will be looking forward to filling that hole with the actual movie!

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
The "fuss in boots" line concerning the fart shoes... brilliant.. I laughed so hard
I loved that. Really subtle. Also loved hearing Steve do "Happy Feet," although I'm willing to guess we won't actually hear it in the movie.

Also, Kermit getting hit by the door is quickly growing old on me. Hasn't it been in nearly every trailer? And we STILL DON'T KNOW WHO'S OPENING THAT DOOR!!!