The Muppets End-of-Summer All-Star Special

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Kathy26 suggested this idea to me a few weeks ago, and I had very little interest until now. She suggested some guets stars, and I'm sorry to say that only a few that she suggested are going to be included, while a few of my favorites will also be included. This will be an outline, and will be like a variety special. I think I will break it up into parts.

Announcer
"Live, from the Teppum Central Beach Amphitheater, it's time for The Muppets End-of-Summer All-Star Special, with your host, Kermit the Frog, and also starring Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear, The Great Gonzo, Pepe the King Prawn, Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem, and mnay other Muppets. Special guest stars include The Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyris, "Weird Al" Yankovic, Kelly Clarkson, Jim Carrey, Neil Patrick Harris and some surprise guest stars. And now, here is the host of the show, Kermit the Frog!"

Introduction
Fozzie's opening music plays, and Kermit comments that he's not Fozzie. Then he welcomes the audience to the beach amphitheater, "which is not owned by Scooter's uncle". And since summer is ending, Kermit opens the show with a beach number.

Opening Number: Fun Fun Fun
With a beach backdrop, Kermit, Fozzie, Miss Piggy, Animal, Gonzo, Rizzo, Pepe, Seymour, Clifford, Floyd, Janice, Zoot, Lips, Annie Sue, several generic pigs, several generic penguins, and blue frackle all appear, singing, dancing, and doing fun beach-y things.

Statler and Waldorf
Statler and Waldrof watch from the amphitheaters bleahers, and decide that they'd rather be at the actual beach area.

Introduction
Kermit introduces the special's first guets stars, the Jonas Brothers.

Song: Paranoid
The Jonas Brothers sing in a scary mental institution setting, surrounded by Gonzo, Animal, Lew Zealand, Crazy Harry, Marvin Suggs, and various monsters, frackles, and koozebanian creatures.

Beach
Bean Bunny goes to get a carrot-flavored cie cream cone from The Swedish Chef. However, The Swedish Chef's ice cream is unusually hot, causing smoke to come out of Bean's ears.

Song: School's Out for Summer
Although summer is almost over and school has started in many areas, Pepe sings the hit Alice Cooper song, backed by Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem. Eventually, Scooter and Clifford inform Pepe that school is starting, but Pepe dismisses the information.

On-Stage
The curtains lower, and Kermit explains how busy he's been with this summer show. In fact, he reveals that he's been so busy that he didn't actually appear on the recent "So You Think You Can Dance" appearance, and introduces his cousin, stunt double and impressionist, Artie the Frog. Artie looks just like Kermit, and does some impressiosn of Kermit. Kermit says that Artie is "a rich little frog", but Artie says "But I'm not rich or little".

Artie asks the audience for impression suggestions, and he does impressions of Fozzie, Pepe, and Miss Piggy (by karate-chopping Kermit off the stage). Kermit gives Artie permission to introduce the next act, but he doens't know what's next. Scoter whispers the act in Artie's ear, and Artie introduces Carl, the big-mean impressionist eater... And Carl quickly comes out from behind the curtain and eats Artie.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Here is the next part.

Beach
David Hogsohog and SPamela Hamderson are patroling the beach, when they happen to run into David Hasslehoff and Pamela Anderson. The four then sing "How Do You Do?", very badly. Statler and Waldorf show up, and remark how surprised they are that Hasslehoff and Anderson are not on the show.

Introduction
Kermit introduces "one of the greatest one-hit wonders of all time", Mahna Mahna, but Mahna Mahna and the Snowths take offense to the "one-hit wonders" line and walk off.

Backstage
Mahna Mahna and the Snowths run into "Weird Al" Yankovic, who informs them that when he started out, everybody thought he'd be a one-hit wodner, too. He then proceeds to play "My Balogna" on his accordian, and Mahna Mahna and the Snowht's sing along,with Mahna Mahan scatting words sounding like "balogna", and the SNowhts singing "doo doo doo doo doo" in tune to the accordian.

Introduction
Kermit introduces the next guest star, Kelly Clarkson.

Song: A Moment Like This
Before she begins, Kelly tells the audience that she's always wanted to work with the Muppets, and then starts singing. Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem back he rup, and a whole group of Muppets eventually join her on-stage.

Statler and Waldorf
Statler: You know what kind of moment I'd like to have?
Waldorf: What?
Statler: I said, do you know what kind of moment I'd like to have?
Waldorf: What?
STatler: I said, do you know what kind of moment I'd like to have?

Backstage
Miss Piggy threatens Kelly Clarkson to stay away from her frog. Clarkson then gets chased away by Animal. Scooter tells Piggy to get on-stage for her duet with Kermit.

Song: Ukelelee Lady
Kermit and Miss Piggy perform the song once again, backed by Floyd, Janice, Fozzie, Gonzo, Rizzo, and Pepe.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Here's another part.

Muppet Sports
Louis Kazagger covers a surfing contest from the beach area instead of the stage. The contest entries are Sweetums (with The Mutations as his crew) and Fletcherbird (with some of the bird dancers as his crew). The two surf, Sweetums falls into the water, and Fletcherbird wins.

Statler and Waldorf
Statler: What did you think of that?
Waldorf: It's for the birds!

Song: Surfin' Bird
Inspired by the winner, Floyd leads the Electric Mayhem in a rendition of Surfin' Bird. Animal shouts the "oom bow bow" parts.

Backstage
Scooter tells Neil Patrick Harris to get ready for his act. Neil sees fellow "How I Met Your Mother" co-star Jason Segal, who is there to discuss plans for the next Muppet movie to some of the Muppets. Neil is outraged that Jason hasn't asked him to appear in the movie, and the two get into a fight backstage. Crazy Harry stops the fight by blowing them up. Kermit turns tot he camera and says, "I might as well introduce Gonzo".

Introduction
Kermit introduces Gonzo, who has a top secret axct planned, he won't even tell Kermit what it is ("I just hope it's not a copyrighted song...").

Gonzo's Act
In spite of summer, Gonzo sings a medley of christmas tunes, including "Let it Snow", "Silver Bells", "Jingle Bells", "Merry Christmas Darling", and "It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas".

Beach
Rizzo and the rats build a sandcastle. One big enough for them to fit inside and make into a home.

Backstage
Pepe hits on both Miley Cyrus and Kelly Clarkson, begging them to put on the bikinis he bought them (they expect the bikinis to explode, which Pepe denies... and then looks away). Meanwhile, Jim Carrey gives Fozzie some comedy tips, including "don't be repetitive". Fozzie doesn't understand, so Jim Carrey keeps repeating "don't be repetitive" a few times until Fozzie understands, then acts disapointed: "Does this mean you won't be talking out of your butt?"

Introduction
Kermit introduces Jim Carrey.

Act
Instead of Jim Carrey, Artie the Frog comes on-stage, wearing a Jim Carrey wig and saying some of the most-famous lines form Jim Carrey's movies ("re-he-he-eallly", "Smmmmmmokin'!", "Somebody stop me!", and others). Jim Carrey comes on-stage and tells everybody that this frog is an imposter, but the audience (including Statler and Waldorf) can't tell which one is the real Jim Carrey. Jim Carrey asks for some ham sandwiches, and an outraged Miss Piggy comes on-stage but can't tell which one did it... Jim tells her that the impersonator did it, and Artie gets a karate chop.

Backstage
Crazy Harry tells Jim that he's a big fan, and his favorite Jim Carrey character is Firemarshall Bill. Then smoke starts to come from somewhere in the ampitheater.

Song: We'll Sing in the Sunshine
Floyd and Janice go for a walk on the beach, and sing "We'll Sing in the Sunshine".

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Another part of the special.

Introduction
Kermit introduces Miley Cyrus.

Song: See You Again
Miss Piggy interrupts Miley's solo performanc,e and the two fight as they duet.

Statler and Waldorf
Statler and Waldorf don't want to see the Muppets again.

Introduction
Kermit introduces Neil Patrick Harris.

Act
Neil does a magic act. He asks for a volunteer, and Bunsen volunteers a very reluctant Beaker. Neil tells Beaker to repeat after him, but Beaker gets the "words wrong", causing Neil to get blown up and lose his temper at Beaker for saying the magic spell wrong. Neil then decides to do a different trick, which involves putting Beaker into a box and locking it. Neil then puts some slates through the box, making it in three pieces. The boxes also jump around. When Neil is ready to put the boxes back together, a repo man comes and takes them away, claiming that Neil's overdue on the box rental.

Backstage
Scooter tells Bobo to get ready for his act.

Act
Bobo decides to do an exercise work-out act, while Beauregard supplies the exercise equipment (barbells, dumbells, and so on). Just as Bobo is about to to the work-out, he pulls a muscle and is unable to perform. Just as Kermit is about to cancle the act, Hollywood Hogan make san unexpected appearance (crashing throuhg the back wall) and starts doing work with the dumbellls and barbells, and then lifts Bobo up and down.

Backstage
Weird Al gives autographs to Fozzie, Gonzo, and Lew Zealand, while Sam decides to have a chat. He tells Weird Al that he's too weird for his taste, but there is one song of his that he does like, "Don't Download This Song". Weird Al gladly takes Sam's request to perform it with all the other guests.

Closing Number: Don't Download This Song
Backed by Rowlf on piano, Weird AL starts singing, and gets joined by the Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, Kelly Clarkson, Dr. Teeth, Floyd, Janice, Zoot, Lips, both Jugbands, Geri and the Atrics, Beard, Clifford, Flash, Wayne, Wanda, and Johnny Fiama. Eventually, they get joined by Kermit, Fozzie, Miss Piggy, Gonzo, and Rizzo, as well as (in montages) Neil Patrick Harris, Jason Segal, Hollywood Hogan, Jim Carrey, David Hasslehoff, and Pamela Anderson.

Closing
Kermit thanks us for watching and wishes everyone a happy summer. As the credits roll, Miss Piggy and Pepe come on-stage to sing "In the Summertime".

Stan Davis

Reaction score
minor muppetz which muppets appear in this number
Song: A Moment Like This
Before she begins, Kelly tells the audience that she's always wanted to work with the Muppets, and then starts singing. Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem back he rup, and a whole group of Muppets eventually join her on-stage.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
This is an awesome outline for a Muppet special. Great job! Keep it up! Yayyyy!