The Muppets.com Countdown has begun

beaker

Reaction score
Luke said:
Of course you aint seen nothing until you've watched the Mickey Mouse cartoon on Internet Safety! http://disney.go.com/surfswell/index.html
Oh man that was hillarious...I just love how they try to tackle more modern 'themes' and 'situations'. Theres an easter egg on the site whereMickey and Minney teach ya about the birds and the bees...which, I guess would result in beeds, or birs.

leliebel

Reaction score
I've violated 5 out of 8 :stick_out_tongue:

And the ask your parents was funny, it's usually the other way round. I'm better at spotting posers than my mom is. :big_grin:

leliebel

Reaction score
Oh my...

That was hilarious!

Especially since I have a huge internet meeting tomorrow. So if I don't come back alive...

I loved the euphemisms they supplied in the temple of tact. They were often very patronising and that made them worse than the originals, especially considdering what they wanted to say. :zany:

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah i've got my Certificate Of Swellness printed out from the Disney Company - maybe i'll frame it and put it on the mantle. At least if we get any people who aren't cyber smart coming onto MC we can be tactful and give them that link.

I think the cheesy american voiceover and the tinkly music made it even more special and disneyfied! Just think, we can look forward to Muppet stuff like this .... yay ! :eek:

leliebel

Reaction score
Luke said:
Yeah i've got my Certificate Of Swellness printed out from the Disney Company - maybe i'll frame it and put it on the mantle. At least if we get any people who aren't cyber smart coming onto MC we can be tactful and give them that link.

I think the cheesy american voiceover and the tinkly music made it even more special and disneyfied! Just think, we can look forward to Muppet stuff like this .... yay ! :eek:
I think you need a HUUUUUG

:big_grin:

beaker

Reaction score
bah...I didnt even have net access til I was 18(1996) That is the way it should be for all! ^__^ (we sure would get wayyy less "oMG sO liek ne1 iNTO FonZIE!!?? cuz he's reely cOOl lOlZorz!1111"

Luke said:
Yeah they've even taken the Disney out of the address which is very interesting. I think as far as the "higher ups" are concerned they want to keep the Muppets seperate from Disney. I had heard quite a few things to this effect.
this would be very very good...as in very very very good. Oh yes...too early to rejoice? Perhaps...but alas, the nightmare of seeing the logo 'Disney's Muppets' may have been avoided.

dizzyizzy

Reaction score
YAY!! I'm sooo excited that they're re-doing muppets.com. It's been awhile (or forever) since it's had a makeover. I'm a huge muppet fan, so I can't wait! :smile:

beaker

Reaction score
dizzyizzy said:
YAY!! I'm sooo excited that they're re-doing muppets.com. It's been awhile (or forever) since it's had a makeover. I'm a huge muppet fan, so I can't wait! :smile:

Only about 7 years since it was updated:wink: Honestly, had Disney not bought the Muppets I doubt if JHC ever would have updated it...itd be like if Lucasfilm had never updated starwars.com since te special editions came out.