1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Muppets.com Countdown has begun

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by bobhopesite, Sep 18, 2004.

1. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

The site looks great, it is amazing the visual (and audio) media on the site. They really did a lot of work in the department of making it look cool.

But you can't judge book by it's cover, just cause it looks great, does not mean it is great. The internet (or the "information highway" as some call it) needs information too. Although it looks cool; it has no real content or information. Maybe that will change in time, but as of today the site is just a fun thing to look at, not much more. I expectged some actual meaningful content as well as the cool animations and videos.
  2. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

The Muppets.com Countdown has ended!
  3. beepela

beepela New Member

What's going on?

I wasn't available to check it out yesterday, and when I went today all I got was the counter stuck at zero! Is anyone else having this problem? Is it down again? Is there a secret address to go to? Help! I want to be in on the fun! :D
  4. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

5. christyb

christyb New Member

I've decided that I don't like this game we're playing with muppets.com
    :mad:
  6. MockMockChef

MockMockChef New Member

The crazyest of the site is that all the games work (i got the links).(FX Generator 9000).Whats going on?
  7. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

must... visit... muppets... dot com...
  8. MockMockChef

MockMockChef New Member

I got a little question, when you come in Club Mayhem.You see a Fozzie from the back.Now my question is, is this a TMS season one Fozzie because hes dark brown.(you can visit Muppets.com without seeing the countdown on zero)
  9. christyb

christyb New Member

No I don't think so. I think it is just the lighting. My question is ... Is it just me or does Animal not sound quite right??
  10. MockMockChef

MockMockChef New Member

Yeh, i got the same, Animal don't sound right.
  11. christyb

christyb New Member

Glad it's not my computer. So wonder who did his voice.....Oh I don't care as long as it's working.
  12. Animal, Piggy, and Fozzie are performed by Eric Jacobson on the site and from now on. Animal isn't going to sound exactly the same just as Piggy and Fozzie aren't (though the Fozzie on the site sounds exactly like Frank Oz's Fozzie).
  13. MockMockChef

MockMockChef New Member

Is it me, or is there an Marvin Suggs sound at the Club Mayhem Remix game at the Miss Piggy picture?
  14. christyb

christyb New Member

Hmm...Kinda disappointing :cry: . But hey change is good right?? I'll get used to it. The only ones that I thought sounded funny were Gonzo and Animal. Piggy and Fozzie I thought were pretty close to the orginal.
  15. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Dave still does Gonzo, right?
  16. christyb

christyb New Member

Not sure. I just thought he sounded a little different. Then again Gonzo's voice has developed over the years. (i.e. he doesn't sound the same in TMM as he does today, etc. )
  17. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

WOW! WOW! WOW!

THis is the most amazing thing I have seen Muppetwise for years.

I mean, WOW!

Inside the club with the actual puppets cut out from pictures...not drawings...WOW

The Map with a fork in the road...WOW!

Dancign Penguins...WOW! WOW!

18. This change has been in place for some time now. Frank OZ wasn't a part of AVMMC.

Yes, Dave still does Gonzo. He's very active with the muppets. The Gonzo voice has changed a lot over time though. If you listen to any character's voice it changes over time when done by the same performer. Even Kermit changed when Jim Henson was alive and performing him.
  19. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

Once I got it to load, I thought it was a pretty good site. :)
  20. rowlfster

rowlfster New Member

I cant get into it!!!