"The Muppets: Being Green" Teaser Trailer Online

TheMonsterAteMe

Reaction score
Jim Hill Media is reporting that the full trailer will be out on June 20th a well!
http://jimhillmedia.com/editor_in_c.../06/16/the-muppets-quot-being-green-quot.aspx

Hi ho! Kermit the Frog here! I sure hope you enjoy this “Being Green” trailer…and our other parody trailers—“Green With Envy” “Fuzzy Pack”. Now, after much ado—and Miss Piggy’s insistence that she get final cut—we’re finally ready for the world premiere of the official trailer for our upcomingmovie, “The Muppets”. You can watch it everywhere on Monday June 20th at 8am Pacific Time. Be sure not to miss it!
– Amphibiously yours, Kermit The Frog

beaker

Reaction score
Wow...while the first two spoof teasers(rom com and hangover) were amusing, this one is simply visionary. I don't really see the connection to Green Lantern, but this teaser actually was a bit startling. Not only does it hit all the notes, it smacks us with a bunch of footage/lines/stuff we've til now only speculated on look wise. To see the inner circle of Chris Cooper and his Muppet henchmen...to see the marathon, and a number of other scenes...wow. I also love Segal spoofing our own anxiousness toward seeing a full Muppet trailer(and you KNOW the official one is going to be a whallop)
Gonna need to see this teaser a few more times...but if anyone's Muppet enthusiasm has waned over the years, they NEED to see this. I hope this gets cross post on everyone's facebook wall, blog, forum, site and twitter.

tiggergirl19

Reaction score
I've loved all of the trailers that I've seen!!!! I just can't wait to see this movie anymore!!! I want it out before Thanksgiving though.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
i'am getting really excited nice to see bobo in there and wayne which hopefully means wanda will be there and UNCLE DEADLY WOO who knows how many more muppets we shall see in this movie digit maybe hmm i wonder

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Loved all the different content we saw in this trailer! Piggy's hairstyles have been different throughout so really exicted to see how her looks change throughout the movie.

LOVED that we see Uncle Deadly, Bobo, and Statler and Waldorf with Chris Cooper; have they ventured over to the dark side?! I was afraid at first that Bobo wasn't going to be in the movie so hooray!

Also, holy crap there is WAYNE! Loved the bit with the Swedish Chef and the flamethrower- priceless! You could see Beauregard sweeping in the background too.

I am so friggin excited for this movie and I cannot believe all of this great publicity and everything- it is the ultimate dream come true for any muppet fan! Loved how this last parody trailer came on my birthday, one of the best gifts I could ever ask for.

I have so much hope and good feelings about this movie that I feel like I will explode!

Crazy Harry: Did someone say explode?!!!

Me: No Harry! No Don't......

BANG!

*Sweeping myself up then going back to studying for my bar exam :sympathy:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
this is my favor trailer so far...and seeing bobo does give me confidence that pepe is in it as well

beaker

Reaction score
Whoever in their wildest dreams thought that Uncle Deadly would end up as main henchmen to the villain in a new Muppet film...or that the next Muppet film would get Disney's coveted main holiday tentpole treatment? Crazy times we're living

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Whoever in their wildest dreams thought that Uncle Deadly would end up as main henchmen to the villain in a new Muppet film...or that the next Muppet film would get Disney's coveted main holiday tentpole treatment? Crazy times we're living
This all does feel like something I'd just taken for granted would never ever happen, lol. Just goes to show: NEVER ASSUME. ; )