The Muppets as Sailor Moon Characters

JanicePepper

Reaction score
For no reason at all, I decided to draw some Muppets dressed up as Sailor Moon characters.

Piggy, of course, is Sailor Moon. I don't think I got her face quite right. I'm thinking of drawing her again in either her "oshiokiyo!" pose or doing a salute. Either way, she has to have the pigtails (no pun intended). Piggy's ample figure kinda brought to mind Megami33's Sailor Moon Abridged. (It's on YouTube and is really funny. Check it out!) "And I can't fit in my new dress by Versace!"

Janice just seemed right for Sailor Venus. Same hair. (Just needed a bow) Same color scheme. Same career ambitions. In the English dub, she gets a "valley girl" accent. Megami33 takes the valley girl attitude to the limit and back! *Giggle!*

I made Camilla as Sailor Mars. I based her appearance her on the chickens in the Muppet comic book and gave her the blue eyeshadow she has in the movies. Since she has wings, I couldn't figure out a way for gloves to look right on her!

And, finally, Tuxedo Mask. Who is the mysterious Tuxedo Mask? The world may never know!

JanicePepper

Reaction score
I probably could draw Gaffer as Artemis. Maybe Catgut as Luna. Just put little crescent moons on their foreheads. I redrew Piggy in a salute pose and drew the rest of the sailor team. I've drawn everyone but Sailor Pluto so far! I was going to give Mokey that costume, but I decided she'd make a better Sailor Neptune. (Red is Sailor Uranus.) I also did a group portrait of the Shitennou and I'm working on Grungetta as Queen Beryl. I'll post more tonight after I scan them. Eventually, I want to put the Inner Senshi and Tuxedo Mask together in a group picture.
I also did Janice in the Minako costume from the 1993 Summer musical. Thought it would look cute on her.

Tutter Fan, what about the Newsman? Do you think there's a character I could draw him as?

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Not sure, but it'd be hilarious if you did him! Maybe as one of the villains?

JanicePepper

Reaction score
Not sure, but it'd be hilarious if you did him! Maybe as one of the villains?
Hmm...Rubeus? Nah, then I have to do the 4 Sisters and there aren't many girl Muppets as it is. Prince Diamond? Not bishie enough. Maybe Wiseman? He can look like he's reading the news as he's looking in his crystal ball.

JanicePepper

Reaction score
Yeah! Make him into the wise man!
I might. But, my husband just suggested Uncle Deadly would be better. Well, we'll see. I thought of having him be Professor Tomoe, but Bunsen would be better for that. Maybe the Newscaster can be Kenji Tsukino! (Usagi's dad) In PGSM, they said her dad was a reporter and that's why he was never home.
I'll have it figured out eventually!

Alpha Centauri

Reaction score
I can't wait to see the rest of drawings! I love Sailor Moon! How about Robin as Helios?