The Muppets and YouTube.com

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I have to admit to being somewhat disappointed in the merger of these two threads, as I feel the YouTube request thread was out of harmony with the original intention of this thread. I suppose I understand the reason for it, though.

This is really about collecting the fun Muppet stuff on YouTube. Not a "YouTube trade" thread... or whatever you would call it. And certainly no place for debates, as that goes against the fun, uplifting mood set at the beginning of this thread. In fact, if the two threads were unmerged, I would request that this post be deleted from either... or both, as the case may be.

Having said that, here is a far funnier Kermit hospital bit, though it's not the one you're looking for (couldn't find it):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9Qaf5YZ5iU

Frogster

Reaction score
Well if anyone could make me a clip from MTM let me know. Thanks

JJandJanice

Reaction score
As mention, you can get the DVD for super cheap. It's probably the easiest Muppet DVD you can find.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
There's apparently a new virumup video online: "Bohemian Rhapsody".

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Ok that Bohemian Rhapsody video is just beyond amazing. I added that one to my favorites, I'll tell you that right now.

:smile::concern::sing:

As a matter of fact I saw on the G4 network that video is becoming pretty popular, which is awesome.