1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Muppets 2011 customs

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by muppetlover123, Jan 28, 2012.

1. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

has anyone made any customs from The Muppets 2011 movie

such as
    -The Muppet Barbershop Quartet
    - Walter- any costume
    - The Moopets
    - 80's Robot

anymore i havent thought of
  2. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

That sounds cool! Why don't you try it out?
  3. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

i dont make customs i really want to but dont how or where to start on making my own :/
  4. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

5. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

i think im gonna draw a sketch during today sometime
  6. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Cool! I will draw some of those guys myself! I'm with you, I don't know where to start when making figures. :o
  7. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

me either or i would
  8. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

upload pics of ur drawing when ur done
  9. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Yeah, I will. :)
  10. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Search the action figures section, you'll find some AWESOME customs by MC member Dearth, as well as others' customs shared in his thread. They've done Walter of course, plus nearly ever other Muppet ever seen on The Muppet Show and Muppets Tonight! :D
  11. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Printer down. :mad: I'll have a rough group shot of the Moopets soon!
  12. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

13. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

im working on my sketch for the barbor shop quartet using the pic from muppet wiki :)
  14. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

15. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I can't see it. :sympathy: And I was excited, too!
  16. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

wow really thats stupid but it looks stupid i made 3 beaker link and sam

beaker and link are too fat and there faces are screwed up i cant draw 3d so there mouths are stupid

and i kinda gave up
  17. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

I can't see it either... AND, you shouldn't be so dang hard on yourself!! :grouchy: Chin up, and keep practicing if it's really bothering you, but beating yourself down is no good!
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  18. MuppetFromSpace New Member

I will be making a Walter in the Kermit costume shortly. It's going to take a while but it's worth it.
  19. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

20. Dearth Active Member

[IMG]
    This is the hand-sculpted Walter made by Christian, originally posted on page 25 or so, over in the custom figures thread.

[IMG]

And this is a restaurant premium robot that I keep meaning to paint to look like 80's Robot.

Not sure if anyone has tackled the Moopets yet.

As for the barbershop quartet, neat idea. I've got a spare set of Vaudeville Statler and Waldorf that I keep meaning to turn into Link and Lew Zealand from an old TMS skit where several characters were dressed like that.

Alex