The MuppetCast - Show #70 - Live from New Jersey

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Steve the show this week was just great. I can't belive that you got to play with a real Beaker puppet. To me that would have been the highlight of your trip. It was almost like you went to the Richard Hunt Museum. Very Cool!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Yeah - Steve has done what most Muppet fans only dream about (with alarming frequency, of course).

Wow where have I been and, how did i miss that.
It was back in August of '06, and it made the most waves in the RHLC. Amanda came on one Friday night, introduced herself as one of Richard's nieces...and it was like somebody blew a whistle. People were scrambling all over each other to get something posted.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
That show was so great that the only thing I can say is that show was fantastic. great job Steve.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Wow! Thanks for all the positive feedback guys. I did some more production on the DVD this evening, and it makes me all the more excited to get it done and make it available! I also watched/listened back through Jane's and my kitchen interview and, while it doesn't 100% translate to audio (there are some places where we're obviously talking about something you're supposed to see) it's still very interesting and worthy of a feature on the show.

I'll also mention here, the next road trip will be the second annual stop in Atlanta, to visit our friends at the Center for Puppetry Arts. It's their 30th anniversary this year if you can even believe it, and I'm headed down to see what's going on and bring back some cool stuff. Maybe even another Road Trip DVD! Does that sound like something that should become a "thing" for The MuppetCast, a Road Trip DVD series? I'm going to make these a "Gift With Donation" (of any amount), and I'm excited at the idea of starting a series of these!

Skye

Reaction score
This is such an amazing show, Steve. Great job! :smile: And what a fun trip. Jane is so cool! I have to say that I'm really looking forward to the DVD, too! :excited:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I wonder if that Beaker was the one Richard wanted to take home again after the Muppet Show, hmm.

I was quite interested to hear about this mysterious author who's trying to write a book on the Muppets, lol. Whoever it is, good luck to him/her! Include lots of pictures, lol.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I'll also mention here, the next road trip will be the second annual stop in Atlanta, to visit our friends at the Center for Puppetry Arts. It's their 30th anniversary this year if you can even believe it, and I'm headed down to see what's going on and bring back some cool stuff. Maybe even another Road Trip DVD! Does that sound like something that should become a "thing" for The MuppetCast, a Road Trip DVD series? I'm going to make these a "Gift With Donation" (of any amount), and I'm excited at the idea of starting a series of these!
Oh what a lovely idea!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
You know what would be cool if Disney did a Muppet Musem and used some of the things from Jane!