The MuppetCast - Show #51 - A broken computer

dwayne1115

Reaction score
So what kind of Direction are you going for the one year show? Do you need a lot of e mails and voicemails, or anything?

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Yes, Dwayne! Send me email, voicemails, anything! Singing voicemails even, that would be AWESOME! :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I have an Idea for the show I'll send you a Pm about it.

Oh are you asking for a singing e mail? lol I'll see what I can do.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
To Stephenjlizard above:
Oh wow; you're the guy who's been going about and doing these MuppetCasts? AWESOME! When is the one where Jane Hunt comes on again will be? Wait, wait; I'll PM you.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Jane will be on again "soon". I know that's kind of open-ended, but what that really means is that I'm trying to have at least ONE "Muppet person" on the show per month (more if necessary, but I like to space it out a bit, out of respect for their time and to keep a "special" feeling around that), and April's booked. Listen for her to come back around May or June. And of course I'll set up a thread for fans to post questions to her in advance!

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Probably in the Henson People board. I'll make sure everyone knows where it is, once it's posted. I'll announce it several times, lol.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Cool, we definitely appreciate that! :wink:

May or June would be great! (Of course I'm partial to May because it's my birthday hehe). But obviously whenever you can is fine. Scheduling these things can be so difficult. And I know what you mean about keeping certain podcasts "special." It's great to have things to look forward to. :smile:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Just learned about the Muppetcasts and I've really been enjoying them.