The MuppetCast - Show #44 - Lotsa Feed-a-back-a

BEAR

Reaction score
Great episode, Steve. Nice and relaxing listening to listener feedback and news updates. Thanks for keeping it alive, Steve. Also, I loved the Randy Newman bit. He's one of my all-time favorite song writers.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I couldn' figure out how to vote for a guest to interview. I went to the MuppetCast website, and clicked on Kevin Clahs, but didn't see anything that said to submit vote.

Anyway, I hope that you interview Kevin Clash. And if you do, make sure you ask about the majority of his characters: Clifford, Leon, Baby Sinclair, Clementine, Dr. Nobel Price, Mulch, and others. He didn't mention other characters besides Elmo very much in his autobiography. He did mention Hoots and Baby Natasha a bit, and some of his short-lived characters were discussed, but he just barely mentioend Clifford, and didn't mention Leon or Baby Sinclair at all. It would be great to hear him talk about those characters.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! Hey, has anyone had any problems or glitches when downloading or listening to the show this week?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
nope im fixing to try and listen to manamana agin!

Pork

Reaction score
Nope, it downloaded fine for me. I enjoyed it too, thanks.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hey Steve i have a quick Question about toxic auto. I am preety much in love with the idea they have and i am wondering if they have any Cd's or anything. Was that Manamana a remix that you did or did they do that themself?

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Toxic Audio has plenty of stuff out to buy and enjoy. That "Mahna Mahna" was really them just doing it...no remix!

Here's what I love about doing The MuppetCast. I got a blog comment about two hours ago from someone saying that the Cookie Monster appearance that I played on NPR was not David Rudman, and was actually Eric Jacobson. So what do I do? I went and asked David Rudman via email if it was him or Eric! And as it turns out, it was in fact David performing Cookie on the NPR segment. THIS is the kind of stuff I wanted to bring listeners! I'm glad we're finally at this point.

Finally...WHY IN JEBUS'S NAME isn't there a Muppet Wiki page set up yet for Topo Sticky? Can somebody get on the ball with that? Lol.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know... You're the second person to bring up this "Topo Sticky" thing. Just what is it? Sorry, but except for my cyber-sister BeakerSqueedom's signature, I've never heard of it before.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
LOL Topo Sticky is the newest Muppet made by Peppe it is preety much a popsicle stick with a nose mouth and eyes. Looks like something Peppe made himself just to boost his ego.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Okay, I went ahead and made a "stub" page for Topo. Someone more creative than I can take over and give him a little page of his own!

Wow! Looks like someone's already getting busy organizing the page!