The Muppet Show 30th Anniversary DVD's

D

Dil

This would have been great for a 30th Anniversary:
The Best of The Muppet Show 30th Anniversary!
Disney, Time-Life Video, & other song owners would work together for this one.

None of those DVD's would feature an introducion by Brian Henson, instead it features an introduction by Statler & Waldorf.

Janice's voice in the first Season would be redubbed by the voice we know today.

Here's the first Volume:
*Vincent Price, Bernadette Peters, Spike Milligan, Star Wars, Roger Moore
*Guest Star Gallery
*Trivia Game
*Muppet Short: Awkward the Armidillo.

Don't post another volume, I know what I'd posting.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Why have Best of sets when we have the season sets? And why re-dub Janice's voice?

D

Dil

Barry Lee said:
Why have Best of sets when we have the season sets? And why re-dub Janice's voice?
Why re-dub Janice's voice in the 1st Season? Because it's got to sound like the Janice we know today.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
It's called preserving history. Plus, who would voice Janice? I haven't heard any great Janice's in neither MWOO or VMC.

D

Dil

Brian Henson performed & voiced Janice in the Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie, and her voice in that movie is simillar to Richard Hunt's Janice Voice. So Brian Henson should redub Eren Ozker's Janice Voice.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Dil said:
None of those DVD's would feature an introducion by Brian Henson, instead it features an introduction by Statler & Waldorf.
I like that idea

Dil said:
Janice's voice in the first Season would be redubbed by the voice we know today.
Uh, maybe its nice for some fans, but I think we should keep it the way it is,
just like Barry Lee said

D

Dil

Marty Robinson redubbed Brian Muehl's Telly's lines in the DVD version of Big Bird in China.

MWoO

Reaction score
That doesn't make it right. Why not just re-dub all of Kermits lines so he sounds like the Kermit of today. Why not re-dub everyone's lines using the current performers.

D

Dil

What I meant was this:

Just Eren Ozker's Janice voice & Richard Hunt's Miss Piggy voice should be redubbed as the voices we know today.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
No it shouldn't its called PRESERVING HISTORY!!!!!