The Muppet Movie and The Great Muppet Caper now Streaming on Netflix

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I thought I would mention that both "The Muppet Movie" and The Great Muppet Caper" are now streaming on Netflix. I would highly encourage everyone to watch both movies, and watch them offen to show Disney that the Muppets are popular. That way they may start streaming other Muppet productions like The Muppet Show and others.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
You know what's ironic, just this afternoon my teacher was on Netflix, and told us to choose any one film that we'd watch. I would've shouted muppets, but I remembered all that was on Netflix was the LGATMHS, bleh. I mean come on. Anyways, nice to know that there's some decent muppet representation on a popular site like Netflix, especially the original trilogy.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Yes it is really great, and I think Disney put TMM and GMC on just to one up Sony with TMTM.

I watched The Muppet Movie today, and for the first time in a long time laughed and cried with it. From the first sounds of Rainbow Connection to laughing at Fozzie for most of the movie, to cheering when Animal got a big head. It was the best time I have had watching the "Muppet Movie" in a very long time.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Yes it is really great, and I think Disney put TMM and GMC on just to one up Sony with TMTM.

I watched The Muppet Movie today, and for the first time in a long time laughed and cried with it. From the first sounds of Rainbow Connection to laughing at Fozzie for most of the movie, to cheering when Animal got a big head. It was the best time I have had watching the "Muppet Movie" in a very long time.
Glad you enjoyed it so much more, anyway maybe Sony's going to plop MFS there to get even with Disney. :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Glad you enjoyed it so much more, anyway maybe Sony's going to plop MFS there to get even with Disney. :smile:
Naw I think they would put Kermit Swamp Years or Elmo in Grouchland on before Muppets from Space.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
I hope Disney throws on Muppets at Walt Disney World, all 5 seasons of the muppet show and The Muppets 2011 and Muppets Most Wanted.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I hope Disney throws on Muppets at Walt Disney World, all 5 seasons of the muppet show and The Muppets 2011 and Muppets Most Wanted.
Well ya, but we shouldn't push it, at least we have the original trilogy, the pure muppet movies with Jim Henson.

WemblinFool18

Reaction score
Hallelujah! 'Bout time is what I say, although I would like to see Muppets (2011) on there soon. And, um hello... WHERE IS FRAGGLE ROCK? :sigh::grr:

Muppet Master

Reaction score
i don't even have netflix, so i'm just gonna watch my DVDs and VHS tapes