The Muppet Mindset

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And yet, the ironic thing is that both Gonk and Bug are names of obscure characters from Sesame Street. So you get extra :smile: points.

dmoss

Reaction score
Ryan, thanks SOO much for everything you do on the Mindset! I get literally all of my Muppet News from there, and enjoy coming by for the randomness in-between the news. You do a fantastic job, and I hope you choose to keep it up for years to come! :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ryan, thanks SOO much for everything you do on the Mindset! I get literally all of my Muppet News from there, and enjoy coming by for the randomness in-between the news. You do a fantastic job, and I hope you choose to keep it up for years to come! :smile:
I will absolutely be keeping it up! It's the greatest thing in my life and a daily source of joy for me to see people appreciate the work of me and so many other talented people. I've said it before and I'll say it again... The Muppet Mindset wouldn't be ANYWHERE without fans, contributors, and ardent supporters. We love you guys and thank YOU for everything!

beakerboy12

Reaction score
Happy Birthday, Muppet Mindset! I hope for many, many, many, many, many more years of Muppet news, Weekly Muppet Wednesdays, and fights with the British Correspondant on who owns the blog and I also wish to you peace and prosperity and other clichés like that! Just... Happy Birthday!:smile::zany::super: