The Muppet Mindset

Beauregard

Reaction score
Completely amazing article, DW! And totally captured all the events of the evening for those of us who were unable to watch and see! Thank you so much!

Beauregard

Reaction score
As something of a fan of the site, I've created an unofficial Facebook fandom for the Blog! If you have facebook, feel free to join as a fan here.

Hehe...I can't help myself...geekdom is in my genes...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
As something of a fan of the site, I've created an unofficial Facebook fandom for the Blog! If you have facebook, feel free to join as a fan here.

Hehe...I can't help myself...geekdom is in my genes...
Well now it's the OFFICIAL page of The Muppet Mindset! Thank you Beau! Join us on Facebook! :big_grin:

Really glad you like the Weekly Muppet Wednesdays, Beth! :excited:

dwmckim

Reaction score
If you enjoyed my version of the article that appeared on Mindset, you may want to check out a special "extended" version of it that i put up on Muppet Freak http://muppetfreak.blogstream.com - besides being a summary of the evening's Sesame content, there's an even deeper analysis of how changes in the overall landscape of daytime programming have forced changes in the Daytime Emmy ceremony, how this year's broadcast on the CW Network was an essential attempt to demonstrate how a television broadcast is still relevant, controversies surrounding the awards' nominations and judging (and why a new rule is biased towards a Kevin Clash win in the Children's Performer category) plus some neat random Muppet/Henson connections with daytime serials trivia bits!

The blog itself is still officially on hiatus though i'm hopeful that will change in the next month or two, but i thought fans should have a place to check out the "bonus" content of the full article.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
This is a great blog. I like the weekly Muppet character spotlight feature. Will this be exclusive to one contributor, or can others do some?

I had expressed interest in doing this "freelance writers guild" for Muppet Central, though I hadn't even started any drafts (I sort of wanted to see how this turned out first). Would it be okay if I sent some pieces to the blog? I'd kind of like to do a weekly "Sesame Street Moment of the Week", and maybe also a "Top Ten Sesame Street Segments Not on Video" list (though that should definately wait until after the 40th anniversary set comes out and we officially know the full contents).

theprawncracker

Reaction score
This is a great blog. I like the weekly Muppet character spotlight feature. Will this be exclusive to one contributor, or can others do some?

I had expressed interest in doing this "freelance writers guild" for Muppet Central, though I hadn't even started any drafts (I sort of wanted to see how this turned out first). Would it be okay if I sent some pieces to the blog? I'd kind of like to do a weekly "Sesame Street Moment of the Week", and maybe also a "Top Ten Sesame Street Segments Not on Video" list (though that should definately wait until after the 40th anniversary set comes out and we officially know the full contents).
Sure! Anyone is more than welcome to submit pieces to the blog. Whether they show up or not is up to my discretion, but I don't see why I wouldn't include them. I need all the content I can get. :coy:

I'm not really looking for anymore weekly segments at the moment... And those that are established (Comic Mondays, Character Wednesdays) are really my day to shine, but anything else is more than welcome! :big_grin: