The Muppet Babies "Rock Music Video"???

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
I was watching Kermit and Piggy/ Jim and Frank on the Merv Griffen show (thanks, Mr. Pethick!), and they featured a video done by Jim, in which the puppet Muppet Babies were set in the nursery with rock music and some spacey 80's graphics and such. It was introduced at the "Muppet Babies Rock Music Video." I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this feature? Did it air anywhere else? Was it intended for something that didn't get off the ground? Any information is appreciated.

-Matt

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Believe it or not, it aired on MTV and also HBO.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Well now that is the most interesting factoid I've heard all evening. I'd love to see whichever MTV VJ was on the station at that point introing it. :smile: Thanks yet again Phil, you seem to have answers to every question I have...

Now, if two trains are leaving their stations from opposite sides of the country and traveling at equal speeds...

:big_grin:

-Matt

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
I have that video on tape! It's a remixed version of "I'm Gonna Always Love You". I LOVE the parody of the Police that Baby Piggy has going with the candles (a la "Wrapped Around Your Finger"), and the heads ups to flashdance, Duran Duran, and Michael Jackson!:smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I loved that video. Only saw it once, Nearly 20 years ago, but it was fantastic!

beaker

Reaction score
JH in a skinny tie and new wave visor...gotta love it!

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
I love the remixed version of the song that the video featured too! That was great!:smile: Anyone know where I could find a single of that?

Baby Rowlf