The most tear-jerking Muppet moment...

Leyla

Reaction score
Heehee, well if I'm not mistaken, she's referring to Kermitless Piggy's believing the handsome, green, chocolate-bearing stranger at her door is named Corwin.

If that's confusing, then this might not be. Piggy calls him Corwin as she drags him inside. I love that scene. Gets to me every time.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Oh, I've never noticed that before! (curses that she didn't think to bring a DVD with her to school. The laptop she's on can play them. XD) When I get home I'll check it out, it sounds SUPER interesting!!

She calls him Corwin huh? Neat!

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Yes--calls him Corwin and doen't know him from Adam. (Or Scooter, or Fozzie) It's like--no matter what universe or timeline they find themselves in, the attraction is still there, pulling them together!

Marky

Reaction score
Ruahnna said:
like--no matter what universe or timeline they find themselves in, the attraction is still there, pulling them together!
It's because they're destined to make baby Yodas! (If you watch Disc 2 of SW Ep. II, you'll get it)

Yes, Rhueey, I am dry, and soft in the middle. Kind of like Combos. You know, the pretzle-cheese snack?

BTW, what is XD Renee????

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
"XD" is an online emoticon. It is used to signify when someone is laughing so hard their eyes close. Normally I don't use these types of things such as "lol" "rofl" or "ttyl" But I've grown attached to that one, and "brb" so I use them a lot. Now I don't type in "brb" on here, because this is a forum, not a chat room. But I've used "XD" a lot even in posts here. It's just an old habit of mine I guess.

Marky

Reaction score
ReneeLouvier said:
"XD" is an online emoticon. It is used to signify when someone is laughing so hard their eyes close. Normally I don't use these types of things such as "lol" "rofl" or "ttyl" But I've grown attached to that one, and "brb" so I use them a lot. Now I don't type in "brb" on here, because this is a forum, not a chat room. But I've used "XD" a lot even in posts here. It's just an old habit of mine I guess.
Hmm... come to think of it, there's no emoticon provided to simulate 'laughter'. How ironic, especially on a MUPPET forum.

giovannii

Reaction score
MuppetQuilter said:
Lots of good ones, but for me, it's the Muppets reading the letters kids sent to Kermit after Jim died (The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson). Nothing sadder than that.
Thats what I was gonna post.

John

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Emoticon artist needed

Marky said:
Hmm... come to think of it, there's no emoticon provided to simulate 'laughter'. How ironic, especially on a MUPPET forum.
Sounds like a challenge to me--we've got a whole passle of artists on this board--can't somebody draw and post a laughing emoticon?
(says Ru, who can only draw stick people)

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
There are lots of tear-jerking moments for me. One of them is the scene in Muppets From Space when Gonzo is loooking at the photos of muppets and their families, and it shows a picture of Gonzo just standing by himself in the distance on a beach(why would they take that photo in the first place?). Another is in TMM when Kermit confronts Doc Hopper in the ghost town and tells him to either let him pursue his dreams or kill him and its sad how DH pretty much doesn't listen to him.:sympathy: :cry: :concern: