The most tear-jerking Muppet moment...

wes

Reaction score
It makes me sad when Miss piggy Hurts Kermits feellings, that Brings up another issue shouldn't it Be Mrs., instead of Miss being that she technical married!:mad: :smile:

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Marky said:
Um, well he was desperate in IaVMMCM. He even called Triumph before getting her back.
So it's okay to use someone if you're desperate? Not in my book. Besides, what about all that smooching at the end? If he's just happy to be back, there were plenty of chorus girls around, but he specifically sought out Piggy--in both timelines.

Marky said:
What was the reason for her return? Well... she got herself fired from her gig on the Scrubs set.
Piggy's pretty proud. Although Kermit's offer of a job was convenient, it would have hurt her pride if he'd been rude.

Marky

Reaction score
Ruahnna said:
So it's okay to use someone if you're desperate? Not in my book. Besides, what about all that smooching at the end? If he's just happy to be back, there were plenty of chorus girls around, but he specifically sought out Piggy--in both timelines.

Piggy's pretty proud. Although Kermit's offer of a job was convenient, it would have hurt her pride if he'd been rude.

I almost cried when the piggy in the Kerit-less world started crying.

Pleasae dont't tell anyone!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
In the Kermit-less world, she was aboslutely pitiful...not the bad kind either, just...oh my goodness...I noticed something interesting in her apartment though. Despite it was a Kermit-less world, the trinkets in the house was one of two things:

Cats, and Frogs. XD Cats, understandablely so: She was atypical cat woman, with no real friends, and pretty much stays in her apartment/house with tons of cats. But the frogs? That really rose a question in my mind.

Most tear-jerking moment is a tie between was when Scooter was riding away, in the "Saying Goodbye" song. And...well, when I saw Scooter singing "Just One Person" cause I knew that was one of the last times he did something with Scooter in puppet form.

Marky

Reaction score
ReneeLouvier said:
In the Kermit-less world, she was aboslutely pitiful...not the bad kind either, just...oh my goodness...I noticed something interesting in her apartment though. Despite it was a Kermit-less world, the trinkets in the house was one of two things:

Cats, and Frogs. XD Cats, understandablely so: She was atypical cat woman, with no real friends, and pretty much stays in her apartment/house with tons of cats. But the frogs? That really rose a question in my mind.

Most tear-jerking moment is a tie between was when Scooter was riding away, in the "Saying Goodbye" song. And...well, when I saw Scooter singing "Just One Person" cause I knew that was one of the last times he did something with Scooter in puppet form.
Hmm... I haven't seen either of those. Well I did see MTM over 20 years ago. All I can remeber is the wedding and the Muppet Babies scene. I have the 25th Annv.CD, but I don't remember the 'together again' song at all. Oh well.

I'd think that if we're really going for tear-jerking, though, The jim Henson tribute would have to be exempt from being in the running. Nothing - i repeat - nothing can even tougch the sadness of that one. I defy anything to even come close. I mean it's a no-brainer, or am I just dreeeeeeeeeeeeeeaming?

Ruahnna

Reaction score
ReneeLouvier said:
Cats, and Frogs. XD Cats, understandablely so: She was atypical cat woman, with no real friends, and pretty much stays in her apartment/house with tons of cats.
Did anyone other than me notice that Piggy's apron say "Felines Navidad"? Love the attention to detail!

Marky

Reaction score
Ruahnna said:
Did anyone other than me notice that Piggy's apron say "Felines Navidad"? Love the attention to detail!
I saw it - last night! LOL! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IaVMMCM!!! It's really, really grown on me! It's also made me a Joan Cusak fan!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Yeah, I noticed that too. Suprinsingly, my mother noticed it as well. She thought it was cute...I just thought it was another instance for the Kermit-less Piggy that showed she was quite pitiful in that way. Also I LOVED the "Cleo" phone physic deal. That was awesome.

The Fozzie pickpocket...was in a way, kinda cute. I mean, they couldn't make him the really bad guy, so he became a simple pickpocket...in that regard is also a really sad moment to me as well.

I absolutely freaked when I saw Scooter...the Kermit-less Scooter. I just can't even type it. :eek:

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Marky said:
I almost cried when the piggy in the Kerit-less world started crying.

Pleasae dont't tell anyone!
Now see, Marky--I knew you were a big softee. (A big DRY softee, but a softee nonetheless.)
That scene also makes me very sad, because there are a lot of us everyday divas out there who still have hopes and dreams. Seeing Piggy have hers come true reminds us that it CAN happen, and it DOES happen and it SHOULD happen.

Ohh--and it's Corwin-less, not Kerit-less. *LMFO*