"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

Beauregard

Reaction score
*leaving the office* SuZAN! Ahh, there you are, what are you doing under the table? Oh, right, receiving your payslip, of course. Can you take down a letter for me? There's one pinned up in the hall. *leaves work, gets into car, and heads home*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*meanwhile underneath Aunt DanDan's blue lips*

*Jack kicks hard* AHHHHH!!!!! *spits* I...just...And DanDan...She...he...it...And...the...the...tongue!!! *faints right under Vibs*

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Oh my Jack, you're a much better kisser than that poodle I keep in a shoebox under the stairs...:flirt:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *drives, singing along to Old McDonald* And on that farm he had a dandan, eieie...oh, boy...*pulls to a stop in front of the Moppet House* Emergancy the page said...I'd better head around the back I think...

Vibs

Reaction score
Vibs: *blinks* *looks at Jack lying before her feet which are wearing socks with pink bears* *raises eyebrow* DanDan? *onion appears in her hand* *throws the onion out the window* go get it boy.. girl.. blue thing.. there, after it!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*still fainted and dreaming of Mairin and Jack flushing Vibs down a toilet*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *in the backgarden* Right, the APES men must be near the living room because I don't hear anything in the kitchen, which means if I make a run for it... *hears Moppet, his pirate self, in his head*
Moppet: Ya could kick down the door, spin in, rescue your love, and kick the man out the front door...
Father: Thus breaking both house entrances and rakeing up expence...
Moppet: Aye, but...
Father: Or I could use the doorhandle...*does* Alright! Nobody move! I have a...briefcase!

minidoozer

Reaction score
*catches onion*

Oh, yum! Lunch.

*eats it*

Mmm... Tasty. Oh! Viq-darling! I've missed you. Where's your lovely sister?

*carries Viq inside*

Jack!! What on earth is going on here?!

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
*picks fainted Jack up off the floor*

Here, my dear...this will make you feel better...*takes off boot and puts it in Jack's mouth*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *sees Mingostone in the doorway and no one else downstairs* Er...where is everyone? And what is the emergancy? And did you know there is onion skin between two of your teeth?