"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Calling home... Hello Izzy dear? Listen, I'll be here at Magic School for a while... I'll probaby be back in time for dinner. What's that? No, don't worry, we brought Jana with us... She's with Sis, couldn't leave her back at her home alone with that thing they call an "aunt".
Do you need anything from the stores? OK...
*Writing down list.
OK, tell the girls I love them... Goodbye Izzy.
*Hangs up.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Izzy: All right, Adam's going to be awhile, let's see, what should I put together here for dinner? I think I'll go with chicken pot pie and some meowvelous baked bread on the side.

*goes to find triplets playing outside*

Girls? Daddy says he'll be a little late and to tell you that he loves you! He'll be home soon and then we'll have a yummy dinner. Play nice outside now!

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
*back at the moppet's house*

Where is that brother of mine??? I need some new melons, perhaps if I page him and tell him it's an emergency....*pages Moppet the word "emergency, come home"*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*Jack walks upstairs and when he gets next to the twin's room he trips and falls and makes lots of loud noise* Oh no...I really hope that didn't wake the Vibs demon...

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
*listens* Did I just hear that dreamy Jack falling? *sprints to his aid with bandages and a banana*

Vibs

Reaction score
Vibs: *wakes up* *yawns* Viq, was that you?

*silence*

Vibs: ... Viq are you sleeping?

*silence*

Vibs: VIQ ARE YOU SLEEPING?!

*silence*

Vibs: Viq are you... *rolls over and sees he is not beside her in the babybed.* ... not there. *frowns* ... Who's making noise outside my door?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*Jack gets up to leave and bumps into DanDan who drops the banana making Jack slip on it and making even more noise* I'm walking/slipping right into this aren't I...

Beauregard

Reaction score
*at work* Whatever happens I mustn't let my home life de-rail me from this duty of creating new track designs...whatever that may be...tracksuits? Train tracks? *receives page from Dandan* Emergency? Ahhhh, wait...Can I be sure that Dandan hasn't simply gone of the rails? Or...

8realsies* The APES man! I can't leave Mother and Jana with the man from the Anti-Pirate Enforcement Agency who we knocked out at the candy store! *to camera* Yes, that was plot exposition...

(OOC: Guys! MC works! I am back!!! And, Ruhanna will hopefully be joining when I contact her again about her character, a new Magic School employee)

Vibs

Reaction score
*door bursts open*

Vibs: THAT's it! I'm a baby I need at least 19 hours of sleep daily..or nightly.. or whatever! *sees Jack half lying-standing in the corridor kissing aunt DanDan* ... WHAT?!? *wails*