"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

christyb

Reaction score
Baby Jana: Don't even start...

Mother: Trust me she can take you and I can finish you. I'm a lot sharper now than I was a year ago.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Fem: *awkwardly* Well, I think there's a documentary on about mushrooms with sunglasses...or sunglasses with mushrooms...or something...so I really should get...erm...*sprints home*

christyb

Reaction score
Baby Jana: Chicken!

Mother: Now Jana Fem didn't do a thing to you.

Baby Jana: Aww but Momma!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
christyb said:
I'm a lot sharper now than I was a year ago.
*gulps* Uh, you know what else is alot sharper...That knife the cute little thing in the high-chair has...So I'll just back away slowly...*backs away slowly* *to self* Sheesh every woman in my life turns against me...Jana thing, Mrs. Moppet, Grandma, Vibs, even the penguins have desserted me!! And Mairin!! My girlfriend!! *faints*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*waking up* Oh thank you Mairin, I kn-EW!! DanDan!! *pushes DanDan off and runs behind Mother*

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
*chases Jack around kitchen*

Oh Jackie come back to me! Please! I promise to stop eating people close to you. I mean once or twice I might gnaw on one of your relatives kneecaps, but that's normal right?? RIGHT???

christyb

Reaction score
(Posting for Beau)

Father: *looks at Jana* *looks at Mother* *looks at DanDan* Right, I'm off...*grabs briefcase and leaves house* * pokes head back* I'll be home at six dear.

(back to me)

Mother: Beau!! *sighs* Somethings never change.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Catching up myself as well...

(So, the ol' OOC's done with?)
(BTW: The Coles' household is across from the Moppets', not next door as Bo said in his opening post.)

*Showing up outside... Wonder what Sis wanted to talk about... Sorry I'm late, the darn alarm clock didn't go off till a half an hour ago.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Mother said:
Beau!! *sighs* Somethings never change.
Speaking of change...*makes sure Father's gone* Um, Mrs. M. I promise that I've never ever stolen from your change purse, and I know that you know that I'm a thief and I hope you won't stab me or gulley me with that very pointy sword. *smiles*