The Moopets

Misskermie

Reaction score
So, me and my friends were having a debate on whether The Moopets are going to have more roles in things or not.

What do you think will happen to them?

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I think they were used as one shot Muppets. Do we really need them anymore? The new movie is (most-likely) going to be a totally different story, so they really wouldn't have a point. I could be totally wrong, though. :embarrassed:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Yes, yes they do. :laugh: I was thinking they (might) appear, telling what happened after The Muppets.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Kermoot would be all like, "Hey girl, whats your name is?"
And Poogy's all, "I'll stab you"

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Er... I'm inclined to agree with Matt Vogel (at least I think it was Matt) in saying that Miss Poogy's gender is up in the air.

Roowlf's version of "You and I and George" would probably have a darker ending for George. How would it end for You? I don't think I should go there.

I wonder what a Pepe Moopet would be like. Probably wouldn't speak any english.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
I think they shoould make a special about the moopets like a 30 minute special or an hour one

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I think the Moopets could stick around as one-shot characters (with Miss Poogy probably getting more of the attention out of the group), but I really don't think an entire TV special devoted to them would work. Just my opinion.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I could the Moopets being used again in a revival of the TV show, coming in as background characters or something. I'm not sure how they would fit into the new movie, but of course that really depends on the plot itself.