The Magnificent Marvellous Mischeivous Me

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hiya,

What kinda things do you do sometimes to PURPOSELY irritate folks?

Today, I caught myself talking to a co-worker and then jutted my hand toward their face for no good reason other than to interrupt their boring story saying "3D! 3D! Do ya like 3D?!"

What else do you folks like to do?

Let's learn from one another.

FOZ :zany:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Just with my family I love to jump super-quickly from one subject to the next, apparently completely at random. Sometimes I'm making a transition in my head, but I don't articulate it, and my family winds up totally confused. Or we'll be riding along in the car and I'll be in the middle of saying something when I'll suddenly stop short, point and yell, "Horse!" or "Cow!" or "Buggy!" or whatever it is I happen to see, then go right back to whatever I was saying. :stick_out_tongue:
Erin

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Hhahahahaha, I do that too, Erin!!!! My broher always tells me that I jump in conversation from Point A to Point Q, but I never express Points B-P, so it just seems totally bizarre and random! In my HEAD it's all connected, but it just doesn't come out that way!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Manda:-D said:
Hhahahahaha, I do that too, Erin!!!! My broher always tells me that I jump in conversation from Point A to Point Q, but I never express Points B-P, so it just seems totally bizarre and random! In my HEAD it's all connected, but it just doesn't come out that way!
LOL! Yes, that's exactly how it is with me! :crazy:
Erin

jellyman kelly

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
Just with my family I love to jump super-quickly from one subject to the next, apparently completely at random. Sometimes I'm making a transition in my head, but I don't articulate it, and my family winds up totally confused. Or we'll be riding along in the car and I'll be in the middle of saying something when I'll suddenly stop short, point and yell, "Horse!" or "Cow!" or "Buggy!" or whatever it is I happen to see, then go right back to whatever I was saying. :stick_out_tongue:
Erin
me too, heee hee...

Today, I caught myself talking to a co-worker and then jutted my hand toward their face for no good reason other than to interrupt their boring story saying "3D! 3D! Do ya like 3D?!"
im doing this tomorrow..

dwmckim

Reaction score
There's a Mexican restaurant here in Phoenix called Valle Luna. Every now and then i like to go in there and after my food has arrived, i like to very nonchalantly like it's the most natural thing in the world, reach up and take down one of the many sombreros hanging on the walls as decor and put in on and enjoy watching the reactions of other people.

The wait staff have never had a problem with this - once one even offered to get me another hat to better match what i was wearing!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Manda, next time your brother mentions going from Point B-P, interrupt and ask him, "BP? Who's talking about a gas company?"

DW! LOL!! I never thought of that. I embarassed some folks at a mexican restaurant making "PBFTH!" sounds with my mouth and saying, "These beans is tasty!"

I also like to put the cloth napkins in my collar at fancy restaurants now. My friends will grab it away and drop it in my lap and say, "You're not at McDonald's, straighten up, boy!"

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Manda, next time your brother mentions going from Point B-P, interrupt and ask him, "BP? Who's talking about a gas company?"
Whenever I think of BP I think of when Gary Burghoff used to do the commercials for them. I would always get all excited: "Look, it's Radar!" :big_grin: I like to call BP "Burghoff's Place"... :stick_out_tongue:
Erin

radionate

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
You should just admit Kevin that you were just promoting the haunted house to them. Since you guys have a 3D section this year, you know that's what you were doing.

And I will see you on Wednesday night. It looks as though I will make it up there, even though I don't have a car I'm going to try and go.

(to keep in tradition of this thread, I do many things to irritate people on purpose, but alas I'm not going to share them as either they are inapproprate for the board, or inside jokes between friends)

Luke

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
What kinda things do you do sometimes to PURPOSELY irritate folks?
I find with my winning personality i don't have to purposely do anything really, it just comes naturally. No effort - just how I like it. Sometimes it can be really hilarious winding irritated people up just for the heck of it too. I can be very cruel.

Good luck with the Haunted House - Bwah Ha Ha Ha (Echoes)