The love that could never be broken!

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
WARNING: TISSUES MAY BE NEEDED! IN THIS STORY, KERMIT WANTS TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE DURING THE STORM THAT CRUMBLES THE CITY OF HENSONVILLE! WHEN HE STARTS REALIZING WHO HE WANTS THE MOST, TWO CHOICES HAVE TO BE MADE. ONE: KEEP EVERYONE SAFE AND TWO:big_grin:ON'T LET GO!
CHAPTER ONE COMING SOON!

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter one

The gang walked into the living room and Kermit stood in front of them. "Thanks for coming." he began. "What are we going to watch tonight?" Leah asked. "Well, we're going to watch, uh, I don't know." he replied, turning to Piggy. "Well, we could just watch movies on Netflix." Piggy said. "That is a good idea." he said, "We'll go to the screening room."
~~~
Jazzy knows about movie night. "I'm so excited, that I just can't ride it." she sang.
~~~
Kermit took Piggy's hand and took her to the backyard. "A storm's coming." he told her, "At least we got all of our supplies." "Yea." she said. "We're about be married and-" "I'm having a baby." she stopped her. "What?" he asked, "Whose the father?"

It better not be that other pig and it is, I will get my hands on him and make him pay, he thought.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter two

"You are." Piggy said, "But..." "What?" Kermit asked, as if he was about to break into tears. "We could lose the baby." she finished. "Oh." he said, "M-maybe we won't." "I hope we don't." she said.
~~~
Kermit looked at the ultra sound hours later. "No!" he cried. "I'm sorry." the doctor said. Kermit walked out of the hospital, a few hours after Piggy.
~~~
Leah and Zoot sat in the screening room, kissing. "Ok, do I really need to carry a barf bag with me?" Katie asked. "I think it's kinda cute." Jazzy said.
~~~
"I can't believe we lost it." Piggy cried, leaning on Kermit's shoulder. "I know." Kermit said, rubbing her face, "We can, you know, try again." He rubbed her leg.and kissed her. She pulled back. "I can't." she said, with her voice breaking, "I just can't." He pulled her up and took her to the screening room.

Kermit sat down with Piggy and gave her coca-cola. "This should help you're getting weak." She took a sip. "I'm sorry, Kermit." Fozzie said, "Sorry about the baby."

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter three

Piggy took a sip of her coke and lied on Kermit's shoulder.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"Are you ok?"

"Yea."

"You sure?"

"Yea."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

He leaned in and they shared a kiss. "No pda!" Rizzo exclaimed, as if he was about to burst out of his seat and separated them. "Oh well." Kermit said, wanting to smack him, "I guess you can just...elaborate with it." "Really?" the rat asked. "Really." the frog replied. "Whatever." the rat told him, acting out like a smarty rat.

Nothing can ever make Kermit stop being with Piggy, but Robin, his five year old nephew. Robin walked to him and poked him. "Uncle Kermit, can you come here?" he asked. Kermit got up and went to his room.
~~~
They went to his room and closed the door. "What's wrong?" Kermit asked. "Are you going to forget about me when you married?" Robin asked. Kermit picked him up and put on his lap. "No." he said, "I'll never forget you. Yes, we will away for a while, but we won't forget any of you. Piggy's your Aunt Piggy now." He kissed the young frog's forehead. "Promise." the young asked. "Frog scout's promise." the older frog told him, "Let's go with Piggy." They got up and walked back to the screening room.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter four

Kermit and Piggy lied on their bed and stared upward. "Hmmm." he said, looking at her suggestively, "What do you wanna do?" He got on top of her. "I don't know." she replied. They shared a long kiss. Piggy started to unbutton his shirt. "You're trying to take my shirt off?" he asked. "I don't know." she said. He took a deep breath. "What's wrong?" she asked. "What do you mean?" he asked. "You usually want this." she told him. "I-I do." he told her, "But, I don't think we should start making love right now. We just lost the baby a few hours ago. If we was to do that, it could cause some emotional issues.

"Can we just wait until we're married?" he asked, rubbing her arm. "Ok." she said, as if she was just got beaten up, "Sorry-" He pinned her on the bed and kissed her. One short kiss turned into a very, very, very long kiss. "I thought you said-" "Shh." he told her, "Forget what I said."
~~~
Jazzy, one of the female singers, took her phone and dialed Piggy's number, unaware what's she doing.
~~~
Piggy looked at her phone and Kermit pushed it while kissing her. They forgot to breathe for a moment, but somehow started breathing again. He nuzzled against her neck as she tried to find out what is he going.

Then, the door sliently opened and showed Robin at the door. They wasn't paying attention to anything, but themselves. Kermit kissed her colllarbone. "U-uncle Kermit, what are you doing?" he asked, "What happened to her clothe-" "Nothing." the older frog lied, "We're just, uh-"

"What is goin' on?" Clifford went to the door and covered the young frog's eyes. "Kerm, you know they're kids here." Clifford told them. "I'm not stupid." Kermit said, "I think I can have some alone time with Piggy."

Robin walked away. "You can't just make love in the middle of the night without knowing that Robin could barge in." Clifford, "You didn't tell him what you was doing, right?" "No." the frog said, "Goodnight." He shut the door and they went to sleep.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter six-pt.1

Leah took Robin to bed and rubbed his head.
~~~
Kermit took Piggy waist and began to kiss her shoulder. "You need to wake me." she said. "I know." he replied, "I just can't hold it in." "We need to take it easy." she said. He took her hand. "It felt right." he said. "I know." she said. "Then, why are you complaing?" he asked, leaning in. They shared a kiss. He rubbed her stomach. "Piggy." he said, catching his breath, "You're right. We can't." He got up. "Kermit-" "When I said that I would do anything, I didn't mean by this." he stopped her. He walked out.

Kermit sat on the couch and Pepe sat by him. "You're h'okay?" he asked. "I don't know." the frog replied, "Is Piggy?"
~~~
Piggy walked down to the couch and sat by Kermit. "Kermit, we need to get to the shelter." she said...

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Pt. 2

The gang walked into the shelter and took their phones out. "Piggy, what are you doing!" Kermit asked, with the shelter door open. She was on the roof, trying to cover up the Dish signals. "I'LL BE FINE!" Piggy screamed.

Piggy got half of the dish covered and a tornado went through, and Fozzie closed the door.
~~~
A few days later, Kermit ran out of the shelter and everything was crumbled. The tile that was once on the dish, landed in front of him and bloody. He fell to the ground and bawled. "Kermit." Jazzy said. "She's gone...she's really gone." he bawled.

Kermit walked through Hensonville and it's a huge mess. "PIGGY!" he screamed, "PIGGY, WHERE ARE YOU? PLEASE, ANSWER ME!" Tears went down his face.

He needs her and she needs him. He's in shock.
~~~
Piggy lied on the gorund, covered with the T.V. and the dishwasher.
~~~
Kermit walked back to the gang and cried. "What happened?" Rizzo asked. "The city is gone." the frog replied.

Then, he looked over to the T.V. and saw a leg. Piggy's leg. He ran and moved the large objects.

She's all bloody. Bleeding. Losing blood. Her blood surrounding her. "HELP ME!" he cried. He put his hands on her stomach, trying to stop the bleeding. "No, you can't." he cried, "Please, don't leave me." He picked her up and rushed her to the shelter.

Oh my God! Will Kermit stop the bleeding in time? Will Miss Piggy surive? Find out soon!

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter seven-WARNING: TISSUES MAY BE NEEDED IN THIS PART!

Kermit rubbed Piggy's dead hand as he wiped his tears off with his other hand. "Piggy, I need you." he cried, "I love you." "Kermit, cal-" "NO, I CAN'T CALM DOWN!" he stopped Leah, "SHE'S THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND SHE COULD BE GONE! EVERYONE, STOP TELLING ME TO ******* CALM DOWN!" He fell to his knees. "Kermit, please, listen to us." Fozzie pleaded, "For Piggy."

He stopped the bleeding, but Piggy's white as snow and she hasn't gained any breath or pulse. "I stop the bleeding and all you have to do is to..." he looked at the mointer, "Wake up."

A FEW WEEKS, LATER
Piggy woke up in her bed, in the house. She noticed her a boot on her right foot, an old bloody blanket, new clothes on, sugerical marks on her head and stomach.

She grabbed her crutches and walked out the door. She hoped down with one foot, holding onto the railing. "K-kermit." she said, looking down.

He turned around and walked to her. "Piggy, you're alive." he cried and hugged her, "I thought you was a goner." He carried her to the couch.

He rubbed her hand. She's not a ghost. "You're still looking white and flushed." he told her, "Why did you do that?" "I was trying to help-" "You nearly died." he told her. "I'm s-s-s." she tried to say. He lifted her shirt to see her back.

"You're going to be in bed rest for a while." he said, "Shattered foot, fractured skull, I can't believe that you're alive. You busted your head, which fratured your skull, and your stomach was busted."
~~~
Leah and Zoot sat in their room and shared a kiss.

THE NEXT ONE IS THE LAST ONE!

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter eight

Jazzy sat by Piggy.

"Piggy?"

"Yea."
"How's the stomach?"

"P-P-pain."

"Are you ok?"

"S-s-so much p-p-pain."

"KERMIT, GET IN HERE!"

Kermit ran in and sar by Piggy. "Piggy, what's wrong?" he asked. "S-so much pain." Piggy whinned, "I can't take it anymore." He rubbed her head. "Lie down." he pinned her down gently. "She's sweating." Leah said, being pulled back by Zoot. "I NEED EVERYONE OUT OF THE HOUSE NOW!" Kermit demanded. All of them walked out and left.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" Piggy cried. "It's just me." Kermit said, holding her head. He gave her the painkiller and the Diet Coke. She swallowed it with her drink. "Everything is going to be ok." he told her, kissing her hand, "I love you." "I love you, too." she said.

She lied back and fell asleep on Kermit's lap, which he didn't mind it.
~~~
Zoot and Leah lied on their bed. "Love you." he said, kissing her forehead. "Love you, too." she said. They both fell asleep.
~~~
Kermit saw Fozzie by Piggy and nodded, giving him permisson. "She's a tough pig." Fozzie said. "My tought pig." Kermit told him. "I know how it feels." Piggy woke up. "Piggy, it's ok." he added, "Nothing can hurt you now." Fozzie smiled. "You're great with her." the bear said, "How can you calm her down?"

"Telling her over and over that everything is going to be ok, and nothing will hurt her." the frog replied.

They fell asleep close to each other, just being happy to be back in the house.

THE END! I HOPE YOU LIKE THE STORY!