The Loud House Thread

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
The first two Episodes of the first week of Loud House premiers were kind of weak but, today's episode was a really good.

Drtooth

Reaction score
And I really don't see why the Loud parents have their faces hidden, which I don't see the purpose of as their grandpa and all the other adults have theirs shown. It would be nice to show them in the 2nd season.
I think they're just doing it for the sake of the joke. There wouldn't be a point otherwise, but seems to me they know it's annoying and pointless and that's part of the bit. Yesterday's episode about Lincoln ditching Football showed the father in a mascot uniform and the mascot's tail blocking out the mother's face. That's usually a sign they're going out of their way to keep that gag going.

Really liked the Peanuts reference in that one. Of course they have to have the character named Lucy pull that one.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
In this episode of the Nick podcast, they interview all seven of the voice actors who play Lincoln's sister:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Just caught the "What if" episode where Lincoln wished he had 10 brothers instead of sisters.

While the youngest kids retained their usual voice actors, the surprise was his 4 older brothers were voiced by Nickelodeon's TMNT cast. Nice cameo there, probably one of necessity.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Just caught the "What if" episode where Lincoln wished he had 10 brothers instead of sisters.

While the youngest kids retained their usual voice actors, the surprise was his 4 older brothers were voiced by Nickelodeon's TMNT cast. Nice cameo there, probably one of necessity.
I saw that episode I thought it was funny but, I surprised that Rob Paulsen did his evil Jimmy vocie for boy Luan instead of Yakko Warner voice.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Technically he did something close to his current Donatello voice. I'd say he could have done something similar to his The Mask or even his Fowlmouth voices. Then again, it's a closer translation of what Luan's voice translates to as a boy.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Well I don't watch TMNT so, when I heard the boy Luan I thought of the Evil Jimmy Clone from Jimmy Neutron the Rob Paulsen did.

mr3urious

Reaction score
It was fun seeing the Loud sisters given the Rule 63 treatment,
and also seeing it happen to Lincoln himself near the end, though thankfully it was all just a nightmare.
Linc got to see the positives of having all brothers, as well as the potential negatives.
At least we can take comfort that Linka Loud probably never got bullied by her brothers like that.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I love the show, that I have change my profile picture to Linc crying over Bun-Bun plus, just two more episodes this season can't wait.