The Lost Brian Henson Intros

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I just found this video on YouTube. I have no idea who created it, but it's brilliant! I had to share.

Check out "The Lost Brian Henson Intros":
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VpWXDHFg370

Anyone who's watched one of the TMS Time Life DVD's can appreciate this! :rolleyes:

Luke

Reaction score
..... the tie over the t-shirt just makes it all the more special!

I hear the writers were going to get Brian Henson to negotiate for them during the strike!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh I love these! "Hi I'm Brian Henson and there are Muppets in this episode of the Muppet Show with Muppets in it."

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
I don't know if it's the same one, but it is most certainly a Ryan, and in particular the Ryan R. from ToughPigs, hehe.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
That was quite funny. Snarky, but funny. I always found those introductions problematic. It would have made more sense (and been funnier) to have one of Brian's characters like Sal the Monkey do those intros and poke fun at himself not being there at the time or made up elaborate stories. Just would have been more fitting and Muppety and less stiff and odd. :crazy:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yeah I agree with you Jamie, the REAL intros are so dry and awful.

I sort of had a hunch it might have been someone from ToughPigs who made the video because it wasn't anyone from here, and honestly, who else would care that much?

I still think this is brilliant. When I found the video I watched it about 4 times in a row, I was laughing so hard. He just nails it. My new hero. <3

PrawnRR

Reaction score
Hey, folks! It's me, Ryan from Tough Pigs. AppleJuiceDance -- the user name that posted the Brian Henson intros video -- consists collectively of myself and Joe Hennes and Michal Richardson, both also of Tough Pigs.

I'd like to thank you all for watching and saying nice things about the video, but I do want to make a clarification: the guy playing Brian Henson is not me, it's actually Joe. You can see me in some of the other AppleJuiceDance videos, many of which are inspired or directly based on Muppet and Sesame Street stuff.

Thanks again for watching! Now enjoy this episode of The Muppet Show.

ToughPigsJoe

Reaction score
Heya MCers, this is Joe from ToughPigs. Yes, that's me in the Brian Henson Intros video, and I really hope he enjoys them. Or at least I hope he doesn't think I'm calling him a mook or something.

So thanks for your compliments and I hope you all check out the rest of our videos on YouTube. The link is: http://www.youtube.com/user/AppleJuiceDance. I'd recommend "The Day the Muppet Show Cameraman Got Fired", "Musical Sting", the Larry and Phyllis videos, and the Cop and the Cow videos. They're all Muppet-inspired (as most of them are), so you're bound to like them.

Cheers!