The Kev and Muley Thread

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Guess what, gang?

Tim Brown (the guy who plays Seymour in the Little Shop "Feed Me" skit found in the youtube gallery) edited the Mule On The Street: American Idol interview show for me. We spent 11 hours working on this and at the end of the 11 hours with only a few more things to do...THE COMPUTER CRASHED!! When we got the computer going again, the video was there, edits in place, but the sound was GONE. Ack!

Sickened, we let it go a bit, and then a few nights later he called me, "I copied the program into a new project and it's back!" Tim is a computer/editing genius!

Anyhow, we finally finished it with voice-overs and such, and I have one copy on DVD right now, but 2 of the smaller edits didn't burn for some reason. He is striving to figure it out and hopefully get that fixed.

Soon, on my youtube account (and his) you can see the show in 3 installments, or the whole show will be up at www.inkedmonkey.com (go here first, though, so we can get views):
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=kevinmule

The inkedmonkey.com YouTube account is found in my subscriptions.

We're also hiring ourselves out for commercial work, too.

Inked Monkey Productions created the edited versions of Feed Me, Lisa Meets Elton (aka Lisa Loves Elton) and SuperMule. The other stuff on Muley's youtube account is done in one shot on plain digital camera.

Keep your eye's open, too, because we hope to have some MOTS:AI interview bloopers, behind the scenes of the Tv Guide Channel interview, and the actual TV Guide Channel interview online as well at all 3 locations.
EDIT: You can see the Idol Chat Interview from TV Guide Channel NOW!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oApxnwCU4Q

Another thing to keep your eye open for is www.muleythemule.com opening in the future.

Visit www.supermancelebration.net and check the dates. If you can come to the event please do, Muley and I will be there. I also expect we'll be visiting San Diego Comic Con sharing the booth with MAW Productions (www.toshigawa.com) and Adam Shaw's "Bloodstream" comic book.

Is that enough update? Ha ha.

Luke

Reaction score
It's a fantastic interview. I am so pleased for Kev and Muley ... especially Muley, she's HOT!!! I'm glad you got muleythemule.com - maybe if Muley wears a t-shirt with that on TV you'll be flooded with hits from A.S.S lovers everywhere. Your a Geniass !!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
LOL!!! I haven't seen that play on Genius before. That, of itself, is pure geniass.

It could also be Barbara Eden bent over...

Anyhow, lots of good reviews on this so I'm happy with it.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
That's great Kevin!! That's also really exciting!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
"Oh! That was a bad note!" haha, outrageous!

But why hold the microphone downstairs? Or was she holding it towards YOUR mouth?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh that's GLORIOUS, Kev! I LOVED Muley's interview!! TOO funny! And yes, I will definitely be buying the copy of US Weekly he's on. :wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, I uploaded some new stuff to http://www.youtube.com/kevinmule and plan to create a new account at www.veoh.com and upload more, even the old stuff has been edited with sound or credits in some cases.

There's one on my account of Papa Roy's Response and it's there for family and local friends, so ignore that one if you're not 18+, please.

What you ARE looking for: Darth Mule, Muley Intro's Jetta: Revelations, Muley Interviews Martheus Wade, That Poor Frog, and I forgot what else. It's worth it to see those for sure!