The Jim Lewis Interview Posted on this Thread

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Great job, Dwayne! And special thanks to Jim Lewis for the terrific answers!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Great work, Dwayne.Are you going to interview other key people?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well i'm not to sure what the futre holds for interviews i really want to do more. Jim really had fun i sent him a link and he really enjoyed seenig the interview on here. He told me he really had fun with the interview, and he loves to have fun. So maybe he will pass the word along to some of the other people at disney and at henson.

pepestarr

Reaction score
Wonderful job mate, great interview! Big thanks to Jim also!

dabauckham

Reaction score
I too really enjoyed reading the interview! It was very insightful, and you asked some excellent questions. :smile:

One question, MuppetWiki says that Jim Lewis is a former Jim Henson Company staff writer. Is this merely because the muppets were sold to Disney? I do hope he remains involved.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
dabauckham said:
One question, MuppetWiki says that Jim Lewis is a former Jim Henson Company staff writer. Is this merely because the muppets were sold to Disney? I do hope he remains involved.
I may be wrong, but I think it's just because the Muppets are owned by Disney now. After all, Before You Leap has been released since the change in hands, and Craig Sheman is listed the same way. He helped work on The Muppets Wizard of Oz.

dabauckham

Reaction score
Ok, that's what I figured. Thanks for clarifying, Super Scooter! :wink:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I would like to point out that the video is actually called "Wow! You're a Cartoonist!", not "I'm a Cartoonist". Unless there is an alternate foreign title or something.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Q. You also helped write “A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie”. Which brought the Muppets back to the Muppet Theater. Where did the idea for that come from?

What would the Muppets have been like if Kermit were never born? That’s a “What if” that felt ripe for exploring.
I'll be forever grateful that you did. VMC became my top-favorite Muppet movie in very little time. The stark images of Gonzo, Miss Piggy, and Fozzie without Kermit have never left me. They remind me that everything I do counts, and that I influence those around me every day.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well...apparently I earned my title as Custodian of the Thread Killer Association if I can kill a thread of this caliber...