The importance of a Diva

sofiasaldanha

Reaction score
Chapter 1 – Dream Vacation
The house was silent; in the air was the fragrance of apple and cinnamon from Piggy´s tea, Kermit was in a deep sleep unlike Piggy that was walking in circles in the living room, she felt that something was wrong with Kermit, in the last days they were so far from each other and in that day Kermit couldn't even looked to Piggy´s eyes; deeply she felt guilty, she thought that was her fault for complaining so much about pass the vacations in the swamp.
Flashback:
“I´m doing an extremely effort to be here in the swamp and you just let me here alone all day with nothing to do!” said Piggy furious “I´m sorry to want spend some time with my family!” “You could take me with you!” “For what? To hear you complain about the bugs and the fashion crimes that my friends make!” “A place with bugs isn't place for a Diva!” “Is because this place is not for Divas!” Kermit come near to the door and grabbed the doorknob as Piggy continued screaming “This isn't place for no one!” “It´s for me!” said Kermit very calmly with a bit of hurt in his voice.
Kermit turn away and slammed the door.” (end of flashback)
Piggy looked to the table in the middle of the living room and saw some letters, she took them, the first was from Fozzie;, the letter talked about how he tried to hibernate but after realizing that was not for him he decided to travel to the capital of comedy Berlin to spend the rest of his vacations. The second letter was from Walter and it said he was in Los Angeles with Jason Segel after spending one week in Miami and other in Las Vegas; Piggy sighed “Imagine what outfits I could wear in Las Vegas” she thought to herself. The other letter was from Gonzo, he and Camilla were in an exotic island, Gonzo spends the days trying to surf in Sharks as Camilla take longs sun baths.
As Piggy was reading the letters she ended up falling asleep in the couch.
In the next morning Kermit awoke, he looked to his side that was empty, he got up from the bed and put on his robe and started looking for Piggy, he approached the couch and saw his girlfriend so quiet and in peace, she was wearing her pink silk nightgown, her hair was perfect as ever, even asleep she never missed one detail. Kermit took a blanket, covered her and kissed her forehead tenderly; she opened her eyes slightly and smiled.

“Kermie, you´re not mad at me?” she asked quietly “No Piggy, you were right, I shouldn't let you alone you don´t deserve it, you´re already doing the sacrifice of being here, I was selfish.” Piggy straightened up, looked into Kermit´s eyes and smiled “In the day that Kermit the Frog become selfish the world would end” Kermit smiled and kissed her lips “ Kermit you shouldn't be sorry, I should, I spend my days complaining instead of enjoying the time with you and the place where you came from!” “I can´t blame you for you to think that the swamp is not a destiny of a dream vacation after all some of our friends are in an exotic island” “And if you tried to convince me that this is good as an exotic island?” Kermit´s eyes twinkled “I could do that!” “You have one week to sell me that!”

sofiasaldanha

Reaction score
Chapter 2 –Unexpected Beauty
Piggy saw a bug in the floor, she switched her eyes and crushed the insect without mercy, she approached two white doors in the empty room that Kermit has in his house; she opened the doors, it was her secret closet with all the clothes she wear in their last movie “Muppets Most Wanted” including a white gown designed by Vivienne Westwood, she passed her hand in the fabric of the dress slowly looking at him with the eyes full of dreams.
In the meanwhile Kermit was in the kitchen “Well, let’s see if I find some recipes without flies!” he searched some books and started cooking, he was really convinced to do a really romantic week to prove that the swamp could be amazing. As the food was cooking, he put a table in the porch of the house and lighted some candles. He waited until the food was ready and then made the presentation and put the plates in the table.
“Piggy let’s eat!” screamed Kermit from the living room, she closed the door from the closet quickly and shake her head to cleaned up, she put a smile and came to entrance “Now you are talking!” she look to the opened door, the candle illuminated the night and in the floor was roses petals leading to the porch “What is that?” Kermit put a seducing look “Is just something I made for you!” “But I´m not dress up!” “You don´t need to, you look always perfect even in robe” “Thank you Kermie”.
They get outside; in the plates were caramelized truffle with legumes cover with melt cheese “This looks and smells great!” “I hope the flavor as well” they sited front to each other, it was new moon and the only light was from the candles “ The night is so dark” “Not for a long time” “What do you mean Kermit?” “I got something to show you, close your eyes!” “If I closed my eyes I will see nothing!” “Alright then, I have something to you to listen” Piggy look at him suspicious “C’mon Piggy, do it!” she closed her eyes “And now what” “Be in silence” she made a grumpy face. They wait for some minutes when they started to hear the croak from the frogs and toads and the crickets; it was just like music. Piggy was so used to the sound of traffic from New York it was nice to change, and it was a really good change.
“Oh Kermit, this is so…” “Beautiful!” Piggy opened her eyes “Exactly!” “Piggy look!” she look to her side and in the air was millions of fireflies making the swamp glow as Piggy’s eyes by looking at them.
They started to eat “Kermit this is delicious, I didn't know you’re such a great cooker!” “I’m a chef!” “One day you’re cooking your own legs!” Kermit looked scared at her and she started to laugh really hard “It was a joke!” “It was not funny!” “Yes it was; my name is not Fozzie Bear!” “I wonder how he is doing alone in Berlin” “Kermit, he is fine, he is a grown adult even if in the biggest part of the time it doesn't seem!” “Yeah, I know.” “Of course I can´t assure you that is not being a target to flying tomatoes” Kermit laughed “That possibility is very large!” Kermit get up and went to the kitchen “Where you going?” “Bring Something”
Kermit looked at the oven, it was a big chocolate cake in there, he took it and put in the kitchen table; he cut the cake in two and put inside a strawberry cream. Kermit clean the table from the empty dishes while the cake cooled, the he put a slice of cake in a small plate with a scoop of blueberries ice cream aside.
“Here it is!” Piggy look to the plates “Oh it looks delicious” “ I hope so” Kermit put the plate in the table in front of Piggy; she take a bite of the warm cake with the ice cream melting in the top of it “This is one of the best things I ever taste!” “Your just saying that to be nice” “You know that I don’t do that kind of things” “ I could be a exception after all” “You´re not in this case, don´t worry!” she smiled and take another bite.

lady piggy

Reaction score
Awww this is a very lovely fan fic ,and might i say i love the title of it .The Kermit and Piggy romance , I can not express in words how much i adore it in this story. Just bravo is all i can say , i look forward to more of this wonderful story.^-^

sofiasaldanha

Reaction score
Thank you very much, I have this story a long time in my head but finally I started to write !!!

sofiasaldanha

Reaction score
Chapter 3- Just The Way You Are
When they finished eating they came back inside, Piggy sat on the couch and Kermit turned on the television “The television don’t work, it doesn't have signal!” warned Piggy “But the DVD player works fine!” “We gonna see a movie?” “Yes” he put the DVD, took the control and came to Piggy’s side, she made him get closer and hugged him “I´m feeling like a teddy bear!” “well, you’re my teddy frog!” “That’s correct” “You´re comfortable?” “Yes, I am, don´t worry!”
“What is the movie we’re going to see?” “I know how you love romance so I thought that maybe was a good idea for us to see Notebook!” “Oh Kermit! That just make this night completely perfect, I couldn't think a better movie!” Piggy smiled and hugged Kermit a little bit harder
In the next morning; Kermit awoke and looked at his clock, it was very early; he got out of the bed carefully to not awake Piggy and decided to take a walk.
It was a sunny day, the landscape was light green and sticky “Just like me!” thought Kermit, he suddenly saw a shadow in the middle of the trees, he approached and saw Daisy a female frog and an old friend of him from the swamp, she was drawing a swan that was in a big lake “Daisy you’re here?” “Yeah, I’m just spending time!” “I think this is more than spending time, this is really good, you’re sketches are really great” “Thank you, you know that I sketch when I need to clean my head!” “Because what happened in the other day, I didn't mean to hurt you and I’m very sorry!” “Kermit I’m not ready for this conversation, let pass some days!” Daisy rose and walked away, she stopped and bowed her head slightly “But don’t worry we keep being best friends, nothing needs to change!” “I’m relieved! Thank you” she smiled “Goodbye Kermit” he bowed his head and kicked a rock that fell in the lake making the swans flying “No one needs to know” he thought; he watched the gracious birds and had an idea, an idea that would make his concerns and doubts go away.
Kermit came home, Piggy was still sleeping and he decided to start preparing the breakfast. He made some scramble eggs, cut some strawberries, put orange juice in two glasses and made some toasts.
Piggy started opening her eyes when saw Kermit bringing a tray with the breakfast “Breakfast in bed! Do I deserve it?” “You´re Miss Piggy the Diva, you deserve everything in the world!” Piggy kissed him “Delicious!” “But you didn't taste nothing yet!” “I’m talking about the kiss, silly” “I know, I´m just messing up with you!” “So where we’re going today?” “Take a ride in a boat!” “Really? In the swamp?” “You will love it, I promise!” “So it’s better to me to get dress up!”
Piggy went to her closet; she closed her eyes passing by the wedding dress and took a white lace dress with silk ruffle short sleeves and a thin green belt. She made a ponytail and came to living room putting her high heels “High Heels? In the Swamp!” “What do you want; I only have high heels, because I only use high heels!” “So this a good opportunity to give you my present!” “You have a gift for me?” “Yes, of course I had a little help from a certain grumpy dog that hate me but loves you and want you to have just the best” “Foo-Foo does not hate you!” Kermit get a box with the words Christian Louboutin, Piggy made a big smile “Thank you Kermit I love it!” “But you didn't opened yet” “Everything Louboutin is perfect!” She opened the box and inside of it was a pair of White sandals made of leather with organic embellishment placed atop of the shoe “They are perfect just like I said!”

Piggy got out of her heels and put the sandals “How do I look?” “You want me to sing just the way you are by Bruno Mars?” "Is not a bad idea” “I love you just the way you are!” sung Kermit; Piggy looked at him with a surprised look “What?” “Nothing, You just don´t say I love you very often and it feels really good! You could tell me that every day!” “You know that I’m…” “COY!” said Piggy with her arms crossed “Well, yes and I don´t like to be pushed to do something, when I do it I really want to feel and enjoy it! Is part of my essence” “Is just the way you are!”

sofiasaldanha

Reaction score
Chapter 4 – Swans
They walked through the swamp holding hands till arrive to the coast of the lake where was the boat “Ladies First” said Kermit, letting Piggy getting into the boat and then followed her.
Kermit started rowing “What do you think?” “It´s wonderful, you know what that reminds me, my fantasy in the Muppet Movie when I sing Never Before Never Again!” “The only difference is that you’re in the swamp and surrounded by swans!” "Swans?” she looked around and the lake was filled with graceful white birds “This looks just like the movie Notebook; I can’t believe you are doing this just for me!” “You know what is missing?” “No” “A duet!” Piggy smiled, he knew her so well, for her, the moments in life only could be perfect when is to the sound of music:
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ypv_no3kuxU)
[Kermit]
My love,
There's only you in my life
the only thing that's right
[Miss Piggy]
My first love
You're every breath that I take
you're every step I make
[Kermit]
And I
[Miss Piggy]
(And I-I-I)
[Kermit]
I want to share
[Both]
All my love with you
[Kermit]
No one else will do...
[Miss Piggy]
And your eyes
[Kermit]
Your eyes, your eyes
[Both]
They tell me how much you care
Ooh yes, you will always be
My endless love
Two hearts,
Two hearts that beat as one
Our lives have just begun
[Miss Piggy]
And Forever
[Kermit]
(oooo)
[Both]
I'll hold you close in my arms
I can't resist your charms
[Miss Piggy]
And love
[Kermit]
ohh love
[Both]
I'll be a fool
For you,
I'm sure
[Miss Piggy]
You know I don't mind
[Kermit]
Oh, you know I don't mind
[Both]
'Cause you,
You mean the world to me
Oh
[Miss Piggy]
I know
[Kermit]
I know
[Both]
I've found in you
My endless love
do do do do do
do do do do do
do do doo doo
Oooh, and love
[Kermit]
Oh, love
[Both]
I'll be that fool
For you,
I'm sure
[Miss Piggy]
you know I don't mind

[Kermit]
Oh you know-
[Both]
I don't mind
And, YES
You'll be the only one
'Cause no one no one can deny
This love I have inside
And I'll give it all to you
[Kermit]
My love
[Miss Piggy]
My love, my love
[Both]
My endless love
They looked at each other with eyes shining; Kermit pulled Piggy close to him and gave her a long kiss when the boat turned and they fell in the water “Today we're committed to make covers of films, first notebook and now Little Mermaid!” “Except in the movie the boy don´t kiss the girl and I did! What do you think to take this opportunity and swim” “You’re full with great ideas in these past days!” “Only in these past days?” “Oh! You ran The Muppet Show, and you know very well that show only has silly ideas, except when I’m on stage!” “Thank you Piggy for remind me how modest you are?” said Kermit teasing her as he swim away “Wait for me!” "You swim very well, it was me that taught you?" "No! You were busy teaching Annie Sue!" said Piggy splashing water to Kermit´s face "You still remember that?" "Yes I do and..." she hit in a swan unintentionally while she was swimming back "Watch out Piggy!" "I was almost bite!" "No you were, and you know why, because with your white clothes and beauty they almost confuse you with one of their own species!" "What you did to Kermit the Frog and where he is?" asked Piggy getting closer to Kermit, he smiled and with a seductive voice said "That frog that almost all the time did not realize the amazing woman in his front! Isn't this frog much better!" "Maybe!" Piggy gave him a quick kiss as they swirled in the water.

sofiasaldanha

Reaction score
Chapter 5 – Back with the Show
They came back home tired of swimming “God! I didn’t know that swim could be so tiring!” “Well, a good exercise was exactly what we need after all that chocolate cake we ate!” Piggy gave him a huffy look “Are you calling me fat” “No! I was referring… forget!” “Yeah I will!” suddenly the phone rang “Hello” “Kermin are you?” “Yes, Pepe how are you?” “Well, I’m in Brazil with Rizzo!” “Brazil?” Piggy that was in the couch reading a magazine turned to Kermit with curiosity “Exactly, this is an amazing country especially the ladies okay!” “Why did you called?” “I was in a bar, drinking okay and suddenly a man came talk to me and asked me if I was that shrimp from The Muppet Show and I said I’m a King Prawn okay and yes baby I’m the star of that show… don´t let Piggy hear that!” “Too late she´s here in my side protesting!” “Whatever, moving right along the man told me he was a producer or something like that and his daughter was a crazy fan of us and he would like to invest bringing The Muppet Show to the TV!” “What? Are you serious?” “Of course Kermin, I’m always serious okay” “That’s amazing news, I’m going tell the other! Send the bests to Rizzo!” “I will Kermin, bye!” “Bye!” Kermit hung up the telephone with a huge smile in his face but quickly the happiness turn into stress “I have to call everyone, start preparing the number calling people to find a guest star and…” “Kermit calm down, today the only person you will call is Scooter, his going to help you and then you’re going to rest and eat something do you understand!” “Since when you manage with stress so well?” “Since you put me liking the Swamp!” “I did it?!” “Don’t you dare telling anyone this!” “I wouldn't dream about it” he made a roguish smile.
After launching Kermit called Scooter “Hello Scooter I need to you listen me carefully …”
Miss Piggy started doing her bags, because it would take a lot of time and it was a great opportunity to put her Wedding Dress in a box without Kermit seeing as he was busy talking to Scooter, she look to the dress “The day will arrive, be patient !” she made a little smile and close the box. Piggy came to the living room “You talked to him?” “Yes, it’s a shame we have to leave our vacation!” “I know that you love this place, this was your home…” “Was?” “Yes, it’s not anymore, the show, that theater became your home!” “You’re 100% right!” “The Muppets became your family!” “And you became my girlfriend!” “Who knows someday something more?” Kermit kissed Piggy, was a great way to avoid what was coming with that sentence and without their knowledge a figure was watching them outside of the house threw the window whispering “Maybe one day something less Pig!”
Next morning the two were very busy preparing the things to travel “Piggy do you need any help?” “NO! I don´t need it, let me deal with this by myself!” “Alright, you are very protective when it comes to clothes” “Is part of my essence and besides I don´t want your viscous skin touching my Haute Couture dresses!” “I will prepare breakfast, I already packed up everything is the advantage of being naked!” “And I love it!” Piggy wink to Kermit “I know you do!”.
Kermit opened his computer and went to the fan site of the Muppets “Look Piggy, Walter already spread the news that the Muppet Show is back!” “Who?” “The coffee boy!” “Oh right! He post anything about me?” “Not really but he post about Camilla and Gonzo in their romantic vacations!” “What? How he dare to write about the weirdo and the queen of the poultry instead of moi!” “Piggy he doesn't know where we are or what we’re doing how can he write something about us and you didn't want to no one to know that you’re here, remember?” “Oh right!”

sofiasaldanha

Reaction score
Chapter 6 – Back to London
Scooter was in charge of finding a house to the Muppets stay, was difficult after all he need a big, big house but with a low price and that two things don’t match together very often but as Scooter being Scooter he did it.
A week later everyone was arriving to London, Kermit was with Piggy in the airport waiting for everyone.
Piggy was with her smooth hair wearing a Roberto Cavalli panther pattern dress with two aquamarine ruffles a black sunglasses and a pair of peep toe Louboutins of the same color of the ruffles.
Scooter was the first to show up “Good work kid!” “Thanks Kermit, I did my best!” “You always do” “That’s so true, Scooter dear to you mind carry my bags?” “Leave it to me Miss Piggy” “Thank you dear” Piggy blew him a kiss and turned going to her limousine.
“We’re going in a limousine?” asked Fozzie showing from behind “Fozzie!” Kermit and Scooter hugged him “No we’re not, you know very well that’s a special treatment for the Diva” “Worth the shot” “Scooter in what we going to travel?” “Don´t worry boss I rented a bus!” “Oh Good!”; Piggy opened the door of the Limo and shouted “SCOOTER, BRING ME THE BAGS!!” “Poor kid, let’s help him!” “Oh Kermie your heart is too kind… Good luck!” Piggy shut her door again.
Piggy took a fashion magazine from her bag and started reading “Let´s see what I miss in my days in the swamp!” “Piggy, we finished!” she opened the window of the limo “Already Kermit?” “Yes, Beauregard arrived and his super strength helped a lot!” “In that case sit here next to me!” “Piggy, if you don’t mind I was thinking of travel in the bus with the guys!” “Really you prefer travel in a bus than a limo with moi?” “I miss the guys!” “Do what you want!” she close the window.
Everyone start to arrive and get in the bus, Kermit sit next to Rowlf, he was with his head down “Hey Kermit, everything alright?” “Yes, everything fine!” “It looks that your head is in the moon!” “No, I’m just thinking about the show!” “How was your vacation?” “Great!” “You visited your family?” “Yes I did!” Kermit look to Rowlf undecided “Rowlf, I have a doubt!” “Yes Kermit?” “If you meet someone from your past, someone important and some feelings show up but you’re in a relationship what you do?” “That’s a deep question, I would think what is my relationship position and wonder if it really worth the risk dig into your past when you have a great future, if is that the case!” Kermit though for a little while “You’re right, thanks Rowlf!” Kermit leaned his head on the window seeing London.

sofiasaldanha

Reaction score
Chapter 7 – Moral Lessons
They arrived to a big white house with a huge garden, the house seem a bit old mostly in the inside, Kermit called everyone and put himself in above a box “Guys before we put our things inside we have to clean up, I know that everyone is tired from the trip but together we do this fast!” the muppets started picking the cleaning materials “Good luck with that guys!” “Piggy, where you going?” “Shop!” “You’re not going to help cleaning?” “That’s a joke?” “I though…” “You’re wasting time speaking, go clean!” she put her sunglasses and came back to the Limo.
“You´re really thinking that she was going to help?” said Floyd, everyone laughed it was so silly.
After spending all afternoon cleaning Kermit take the time that everyone was making a pause to eat something “Guys, I want to announce that I asked Walter to put an announcement in our fan site saying that tomorrow will be auditions to the show!” “Auditions?!” they look at Kermit a bit worried “Why do we need Auditions?” asked Dr. Teeth “We need new acts, young people to called the attention of the new generation!” “Do you think that’s a good idea?” “Of course, the last time we brought some new was Walter and we have been a great addition for our crew!” “You have a point!” smiled Rowlf, “Don´t worried, no one will be replaced!” “We trust you Kermit!” “So tomorrow we will go to our old theater and watch the auditions together!” “Yeah!”
After eating the muppets put their things in their corresponding bedrooms, Kermit went into his room and it was huge, with a big bed and a big, big closet “Scooter, can you come here!” “Yes boss, what is it?” “Why do I have a bedroom so big, this could be to Sweetums or the Chickens, why do I need all this space?” “Miss Piggy asked the biggest room, you know this is the only bedroom with enough space to her clothes!” “I understand, speaking of that it’s really late, is Piggy still in the stores?” “Aren't they close at this time?” “Yes, I think so, I will see if I found her!” “Good luck!” “Thanks Scooter!”
When Kermit was almost passing the door Piggy showed up with her hands full of shop bags “Where you were?” “ In the Tower of London seeing the jewels!” “What? At this hours?” “What’s the matter? I don’t have Tiffany’s here I have the Tower of London!” “You bought all of that!” “Well of course!” “Do you really have the necessity to spend so much money in clothes?” “What is your problem now?” “No one, but there are people who can’t buy food to eat and you pass the time spending a fortune in material things!” “I don’t have patience to hear moral lessons at these hours of the night!” “You never are!” “Kermit what is wrong with you, in the swamp you were all love and now you’re arguing with me about something without importance” “It have importance!” “Sure, but why bring this up now, do we really have to discuss this!” “No! You’re right, maybe I’m over reacting!” “Of course you are, now I’m going take a bath!”
In the next morning everyone was in a rush to get ready to go see the auditions “Why everyone is in such a rush today?” asked Piggy “Did Kermit no told you, today will have auditions to the show!” Fozzie was tying his polka dot tie in the bathroom mirror “No, he didn't told me!” Piggy went to the bedroom, Kermit was in the bed in the computer “Why you didn't tell me that you were going to do auditions?” “The subject did not come up!” “I see, are you thinking in put a lot of new people in the show?” “It depends” “Alright” Kermit seemed he was giving an ice treatment to her, she went to the closet to choose the clothes, Kermit look at Piggy with regret in his eyes, maybe he was being a little hard.
She dressed a tight black dress and a long dark mint green coat; she took a chiffon white scarf made a butterfly lace around her neck with him and then put on a pair of white pointed toe pump.
“Are you ready to go!” asked Kermit, she was in front of the mirror in silence; he came from behind her and kissed her in the cheek “I’m down stairs waiting for you!” she shook her head in agreement without taking her eyes from the mirror.

sofiasaldanha

Reaction score
Chapter 8 – Auditions
All the muppets were ready to watch the auditions, a part of them was excited and the other was a bit afraid, “Scooter, who is the first?” “The first is Tiago the Hedgehog” “Let him enter” a black hedgehog went to the stage “Hello, I’m Tiago the Hedgehog and I’m going to sing I’m the number one!” he started to sing badly
“I'm number one,
You're number two
We're crimminals at large
But, I'm at larger than you
I'm number one,
You're number two
I believe in equality
As long as you get less than me!
I'm one
“Thank you, we will call, NEXT!” interrupted Kermit.
The hedgehog went out of the stage and Scooter appeared “Next is a Dog group!” “Oh I will like this!” smiled Rowlf; the dogs entered, they made a dramatic howl and the started:
Who let the dogs out
(woof, woof, woof, woof)
(woof, woof, woof, woof)
(woof, woof, woof, woof)
(woof, woof, woof, woof)
Who let the dogs out (woof, woof, woof, woof)
(woof, woof, woof, woof)
When the party was nice, the party was jumpin' (Hey, Yippie, Yi, Yo)
And everybody havin' a ball (Hah, ho, Yippie Yi Yo)
I tell the fellas "start the name callin'" (Yippie Yi Yo)
And the girls report to the call
The poor dog show down
I see ya' little speed boat head up our coast
She really want to skip town
Get back off me, beast off me
Get back you flea infested monger
Rowlf gave a standing ovation, Kermit smiled “Great, we will call! Scooter, who is next?” “Next is Daisy the Frog!” “WHAT?!” the female frog appeared “Kermit, I needed to talk to you but I didn't know how so I use this auditions, can we talk in private?” everyone looked at Kermit with curiosity, “And you are you?” asked Piggy getting up from her sit, “Sorry, but I think that’s not your concern!” “When it comes to Kermit is always my concern!” Daisy was a bit confused “What do you mean?” “He is my boyfriend!” “Boyfriend?”, Kermit was a bit nervous and he interrupted immediately “Everyone have a break to lunch!” they started walking away, Piggy stayed “Piggy if you excuse me I have a private conversation!” “I will not leave the auditorium!” “In that case I go to my office!” Piggy made an aggrieved look, Kermit went to his office with Daisy and she followed them to hear what they would say.
“Kermit I’m sorry, I didn't know that you have a girlfriend!” “I didn't tell you, how would you Know? Why did you come! ” “When I told you to give me some time it was to me to understand what I felt because I was confuse, but I did it and I felt that kiss was important and awoke old feelings that I though was buried a long time ago!” “I shouldn't have kiss you, I’m in a relationship!” “I know now that I shouldn't come here to London, but I was feeling that way without knowing your position and I had to know!” “Now, what you’re going to do?” “Ask you what you feel!” “I… I’m in a relationship!” “I asked what you feel! Do you love her?” “I…I…” “DO YOU?” “I DON’T KNOW!” that answer hit Piggy’s heart very badly, she slid the door until sit on the floor, she put her hand in the heart and take a deep breath get up and walked away, inside of the office the conversation continued “I don´t know, I’m trying to realize it, but I do now that I care for her, she is special!” “I understand that and I respect!” “Thank you!” “Your best friend, is my job understand you!” Kermit smiled and hug her.
Piggy slowly walk to the auditorium, the light was turned of, she turned on a spotlight and started singing:
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0gPXLo0WZM )
“If anyone asks,
I'll tell them we both just moved on
When people all stare
I'll pretend that I don't hear them talk
Whenever I see you,
I'll swallow my pride
and bite my tongue
Pretend I'm okay with it all
Act like there's nothing wrong
Is it over yet?
Can I open my eyes?
Is this as hard as it gets?
Is this what it feels like to really cry?
Cry
If anyone asks,
I'll tell them we just grew apart (we just grew apart)
Yeah what do I care
If they believe me or not (believe me or not)
Whenever I feel
Your memory is breaking my heart
I'll pretend I'm okay with it all
Act like there's nothing wrong
Is it over yet?
Can I open my eyes?
Cry
I'm talking in circles
I'm lying, they know it
Why won't this just all go away
Is it over yet?
Can I open my eyes?
Cry
Cry”
She sat on the floor sobbing with her tears falling.