The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

jgidley

Reaction score
Really? I haven't been keeping up as much as I should have, but I had notice something of a decline in his reviews... they just weren't as funny as they used to be, and I know a few people were complaining that the newer reviewers weren't as good as the older ones.

What is he doing now?
Well, the Nostalgia Critic is over, but Bum Reviews and Ask That Guy are going to continue. He said that he's starting a new show similar to Nostalgia Critic called "Demo Reel" in which he expresses his feelings for past and present movies in a satirical manner.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Well, the Nostalgia Critic is over, but Bum Reviews and Ask That Guy are going to continue. He said that he's starting a new show similar to Nostalgia Critic called "Demo Reel" in which he expresses his feelings for past and present movies in a satirical manner.
When did the he say the Critic was over?

Edit: Never mind, I found info. on it. Too bad. I really enjoy his reviews. But at least we have this "Demo Reel" thing coming up.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I don't know if she was winning but I think the paint was because I heard her say "why does there have to be 20 different shades of red." All I was in there for was stickers. :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
He said that he's starting a new show similar to Nostalgia Critic called "Demo Reel" in which he expresses his feelings for past and present movies in a satirical manner.
Is it anything like those reviews where he's just as himself, and not in-character of any kind?