The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

Vincent L

Reaction score
Some lady wanted me pay for her sugar at the grocery store. When I said no she went and got her husband and he came in and paid for it. I was probably dumbfounded for 10 mins.
*stare*
Is the women insane?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
*stare*
Is the women insane?
Apparently! I am still trying to make sense of the whole situation but I have yet to come up with anything. I can barely afford my own groceries! And then she looked annoyed because she had to go and get her husband to pay for it!! Of course she held up the line as well. :rolleyes:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Well, let me put it another way...

Who would seem more likely to dress somewhat indecently without thinking twice about it: an aristocratic and wealthy person who lives in an exclusive gated community, or a lower-class person who lives in an area where nobody knows how to behave?
Still generalizing. I have clients who live in exclusive communities and some of them DO hang out in their undies and let it all hang out...even some of the ones who DON'T have dementia.

If it bothers you, tell the cops. I'm sure there are indecent exposure laws in place, no?
---------------

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It don't bother me, apparently I misinterpreted Hubert's responses when he was making a joke about the whole thing.