The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Not really... it's just what it's like having to live in the outskirts of the ghetto. Heck, back in the summer, I saw a middle-aged lady standing out on her front porch, eating a bowl of cereal in nothing but a bra and panties.

Hubert

Reaction score
Not really... it's just what it's like having to live in the outskirts of the ghetto. Heck, back in the summer, I saw a middle-aged lady standing out on her front porch, eating a bowl of cereal in nothing but a bra and panties.
And we give this people the excuse based on where they live?

What is this world coming to? :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And we give this people the excuse based on where they live?
Well, let me put it another way...

Who would seem more likely to dress somewhat indecently without thinking twice about it: an aristocratic and wealthy person who lives in an exclusive gated community, or a lower-class person who lives in an area where nobody knows how to behave?

Hubert

Reaction score
Well, let me put it another way...

Who would seem more likely to dress somewhat indecently without thinking twice about it: an aristocratic and wealthy person who lives in an exclusive gated community, or a lower-class person who lives in an area where nobody knows how to behave?
I didn't really mean my above comment to be serious...

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Some lady wanted me pay for her sugar at the grocery store. When I said no she went and got her husband and he came in and paid for it. I was probably dumbfounded for 10 mins.