The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wait... Christopher Lloyd created Modern Family? The same Christopher Lloyd who was frozen today?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I saw lightning strike the same spot TWICE today, I kid you not. I thought they said lightning never strikes the same spot twice, but this one certainly did.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Apparently Fred Willard has just been arrested for the exact same thing Pee-wee Herman was arrested for back in 1991.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Apparently Fred Willard has just been arrested for the exact same thing Pee-wee Herman was arrested for back in 1991.
If I was going to make a list of celebrities who were most likely to be arrested for something like this, Fred Willard would have been about twenty thousandth on the list. Pretty surprising.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It would seem that one of the neighbors was standing out on her front porch, eating a bowl of cereal, in nothing but a bra and panties.

O.O

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Apparently there's a new CGI movie coming out called Epic.

Fail.

Hubert

Reaction score
I just noticed that earlier today that a there's a tree/bush type thing about five minutes from my house that looks exactly like some sort of zombie, with his arms stretched out in front of him. It wasn't trimmed to be that way, it just sort of grew like that, but it's awful cool...and weird...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just noticed that earlier today that a there's a tree/bush type thing about five minutes from my house that looks exactly like some sort of zombie, with his arms stretched out in front of him. It wasn't trimmed to be that way, it just sort of grew like that, but it's awful cool...and weird...
You gotta take a picture of it so we can all see :stick_out_tongue:

Hubert

Reaction score
You gotta take a picture of it so we can all see :stick_out_tongue:
I'm thinking about it, though I'm wondering how it would turn out, considering I would have to be at an extremely odd angle to photograph it properly, and I'm not sure if you could see the same effect in a photo, but I just might try...