The I Love Pepe Henson Email Saga

radionate

Reaction score
Hey guys,

As some of you might remember, some of us recieved an email from the account Pepe KingPrawn (We love Pepe) with the newest Muppet Moment clips.

Well I emailed them back a simple one line statement saying I love pepe too.

Today I got another email with nothing but a link to the NBC Snoop Dogg story:

My emailed story from Pepe

Anyone else get this? Is this coming from JHC? I'm just curious.

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
I got it-- I assume it is coming from Henson, but it is a bit odd that there is no intro paragpraph before the link.

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by MuppetQuilter
I got it-- I assume it is coming from Henson, but it is a bit odd that there is no intro paragpraph before the link.
How come I don't get these mysterious emails?

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah this is most definitely coming from Henson's PR people because the Capital Radio news was revealed on the same mailing list. I guess Henson now feel they want a direct link with the fans rather than having third parties give their spin on things. I think the list is just supposed to point you to official stuff from them and the Snoop Dog quotes were officially released via Henson i think. Anyway, they probably use hotmail because the company internal email goes through henson.com so they might not want to clog up the server.

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie

How come I don't get these mysterious emails?
I think there is a place on the JHC site where you can sign up for emails. Or email the Henson fan email address and ask. I'm sure they'd be happy to add you to the list!

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
I guess Henson now feel they want a direct link with the fans rather than having third parties give their spin on things.
I guess so...Much better that way.

BTW, do you have to sign up @ Henson.com to be on this mailing list, or what?

- Billy :cool:

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Traveling Matt
BTW, do you have to sign up @ Henson.com to be on this mailing list, or what?
If you'd like to sign upto the official Henson Company Muppet Fan mailing list for details of news releases, upcoming appearances and other things of fan interest then you just have to send a blank email to muppet-fans@henson.com and you get added.

It'd be cool if everybody joins up because this is something Henson are doing directly for the fans, and they are keeping up their commitment to the list by sending emails around every fortnight now with at least something in them. If enough people join then you never know, some kind of official new internet based Muppet fan club might be in the works ? :wink:

radionate

Reaction score
I got another email from JHC the other day featuring the online Kermit interview in TV guide. It is nice to see that they have someone (most likely an eager intern) willing to do this simple grunt work.