The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Ya' know how on the ends of loaves of bread where there's the small slices? Well, if they're REALLY thin, DON'T try toasting them. It's an awful taste!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I asked what perfect sqare went into 49. Then I realized that 49 IS a perfect sqare :embarrassed:

StreetScenes

Reaction score
ok, so apparently nobody has done anything stupid in nearly a month, so i may as well bump the thread with my latest feat. i LOVE food :insatiable: but i have the cooking skills of you know who :hungry:. two weeks ago i managed to set my microwave on fire with a bag of popcorn, and despite my numerous cleaning and airing-out efforts, my apartment still smelled like burned popcorn. until about ten minutes ago when i put the wrong burner on for tea, and melted a plastic collander in the pot i had just made pasta in. so now my apartment smells like burned plastic, which is even nastier.:grouchy:

muppet baby

Reaction score
i dumbed my shake that i was making this afternoon , dumbed it on the kitchen sink . and it was so thick that it took so long to clean up .

I was reaching for the glass to put it, in the stupid part was that i did not think that i would knock the blinder glass over while reaching for the regular glass from the cabit but i did , and it i did this while it was almost time for me to rushing out of the house with my mom to make a apontment LOL :embarrassed:

Kiki

Reaction score
Sneezed while eating cous-cous stuff. The result was... heh, messy...

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Began to eat breakfast, chicken livers & eggs, without my coffee. The food started to get stuck after a few bites. I had to stop eating and grab my coffee to avoid choking. :stick_out_tongue:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
It didnt happen today, but a few weeks ago me and my friend went to a mirror maze. My friend walked right into a mirror twice and I smacked my hand on a mirror and thought it was a person, said sorry to it, only to realize it was my reflection

Kiki

Reaction score
It didnt happen today, but a few weeks ago me and my friend went to a mirror maze. My friend walked right into a mirror twice and I smacked my hand on a mirror and thought it was a person, said sorry to it, only to realize it was my reflection
Lol! Sorry... I shouldn't laugh. That sounds like something I'd do! :big_grin:

Kiki

Reaction score
Lol, this is shocking, but today my friend and I bought one of them Tab drinks each. They're pretty uncommon here, so we were like, "whoa! Exotic!"
Anyway, we had them back at my house afterwards. My mum was like, "I haven't had one of them for about 30 odd years! How old is it?" I replied, "I'm not sure, but it tastes pretty decent. Kinda like old Coke... that's been out in the sun fer too long" :smile:D) Afterwards, just out of curiosity, I checked dout the date on the can... it was from 1993! Seriously, I honestly think that's when it was made, and I was just drinking it! I asked my mum, "hey... just out of interest, if a soft drink was... uh... 16 years old, let's just say, is it okay to drink?" and my mum goes, "Probably not, no. A few years, maybe. Why?" XP

Wiseman

Reaction score
I did the same stupid thing twice

About six years ago I six years ago in July I begat a lovely daughter (I know the word "begat" sounds old, but I find it strange to use the word "had" when it was my wife who gave birth). Four years later I begat a son. Now I know this may not seem stupid to you, but consider that I can't remember the last time I saw a movie that did not have either singing cartoons or talking model trains in it. Every time I say something to my wife about ther kids I have to spell out some of my words letter by letter. And to top it off my couple time with my wife has become almost a thing of the past.

Can anybody suggest a method of killing these kids without getting caught by the police, my wife, God or my own guilty conscience?:crazy: