The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Ohmygawd a simalar thing happened to me, only... with my hair. XP Once a tiny bit of my hair got caught on fire with a bunsen burner back in year 7, and another time we had lit candles in the bathroom while I was having a shower and I tried to blow them out and my hair was in the way and... one thing led to another. Luckily, it was only a little bit... no wonder my hair was so ratty.
Lol that happened to my friend's brother. They were in France doing wine tasting in a cave, which was lit by candles, and his little brother lent down to sniff the wine, and a candle set his hair on fire! It seems that the French authorities don't care for under 18s drinking, cause my friend kept getting offered wine throughout France.:hungry:

Kiki

Reaction score
LOL! It's funny that, I mean... I know quite a few European people (mostly Italian), who love their wine and stuff, but you never seen 'em drunk. I think it's good to expose your kids to alcahol to some degree. Like, I remember seeing my parents drinking a fair bit (they're not alcaholics, lol, they're sensible drinkers) when I was younger, but it's never really influenced me. And even tohugh I'm not 18 yet, they let me try things and stuff, even when I was quite young, and people may go, "how irresponsible!" but it's not, I think it's healthy to expose your kids to a bit of it, as long as your not stupid about it.

And LOL! I gotta be more careful with my hair, it's not as long as it used to be, but it's still pretty long ("flow it, show it, long and God can grow it!" XP), but I still gotta be a bit cautious, heh.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Today I tripped over my box fan and broke the only foot thingy it had on it. So now, even the tiniest bump knocks it over =/

animal0606

Reaction score
just last week at work they had the heat on at full blast & one of the guys I work with kept complaining about the heat so when he sat down I grabbed a humongous acme industrial size fan (it was BIG) put it next to him turned it on full blast in in front of about I would say 20 people his wig flew off at least 3 feet away( This has to be explained this guy's wig looks like a dead squirrel on his head it hardly covers anything) I then picked up the wig & put on a Muppet show at work.

Kiki

Reaction score
Today I was painting some timber, with that... orangey/browny stuff (can't think of it now XP). Anyway, I accidently tipped it over, and it went all over my legs... and it's REALLY hard to get off! :eek: So currently, it looks like I have one of those awful fake-tans. :embarrassed:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Aw man, that smarts...

I really hope you dont have to use that soap that takes your skin off with it :eek: (I dont remember what its called)

Kiki

Reaction score
Aw man, that smarts...

I really hope you dont have to use that soap that takes your skin off with it :eek: (I dont remember what its called)
What, like Solvo? maybe. In fact, that might do the trick. You can't get it off with just soap, it takes ages. That's what I get fer staining timber in shorts on. :smirk:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I dont think I could handle the idea of painfully ripping my skin off with soap :embarrassed:

Kiki

Reaction score
I dont think I could handle the idea of painfully ripping my skin off with soap :embarrassed:
Yummeh- err... I mean, neither could I. I'm just glad it didn't get on my clothes (especially my tie-dye top which I was wearing at the time! :eek:), it prolly wouldn't've come out then. I just have funny-coloured legs, is all. :stick_out_tongue:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Today I was painting some timber, with that... orangey/browny stuff (can't think of it now XP). Anyway, I accidently tipped it over, and it went all over my legs... and it's REALLY hard to get off! :eek: So currently, it looks like I have one of those awful fake-tans. :embarrassed:
ROFL!
Sorry, but that is really funny. Well, I believe it's called Varnish, and some metho might get it off. But who is gonna put Metho on their legs. Try rubbing Alcohol or something else that is a strong solvent. Just don't do anything without checking it out on the net or a doctor first.