The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

Pork

Reaction score
ouch. but sweet! i love scars! i always rip off my scabs over and over until it becomes a scar. :smile:
erm...eweth!

But I agree that sometimes...if you accidently hurt yourself...that I would prefer to have something to show for the pain that was inflicted.

Kiki

Reaction score
Today I attempted to recharge batteries that wern't rechargable. =P

Pork

Reaction score
I stupid slept in this morning then a car drives into our driveway...it's my driving instructor. I forgot I had a lesson! So yeah, I was like in my PJs and stuff, I had to cancel it :embarrassed: i felt really silly.

Kiki

Reaction score
Oh my! Sorry to here that, Pork! :eek:

StreetScenes

Reaction score
my elbow knocked over whole cup of tea right into my bag full of library books. argh. at least i don't put milk or sugar in my tea...

Kiki

Reaction score
I tripped over a chair, and I apoligised to it! XD

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
A few days ago I was playing my PSP and I put it down and forgot where I put it. I was running all over thehouse trying to find it, I even pulled a few blankets off the couch (yeah, we keep blankets on our couch so theres less animal hair). Well, turns out it was sitting there right in front of my face on this weird divider thing we have that divides the kitchen and the den...

I felt like an idiot after finding the thing after I had been running frantically all over the house :smirk:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
A few days ago I was playing my PSP and I put it down and forgot where I put it. I was running all over thehouse trying to find it, I even pulled a few blankets off the couch (yeah, we keep blankets on our couch so theres less animal hair). Well, turns out it was sitting there right in front of my face on this weird divider thing we have that divides the kitchen and the den...

I felt like an idiot after finding the thing after I had been running frantically all over the house :smirk:
Not as bad as me. Today I was fiddling with a guitar pick whilst on webcam and I stuck it in my mouth for a sec to get something. So I took it out my mouth and scratched my forehead, where the spit stuck it to my face! Then I spent ages looking for the pick, when suddenly it dropped down off my face. Lol.