The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

Kiki

Reaction score
Lol. Once in food tech the class idiot was teasing a girl about her cookies not working and melting into one giant cookie slice thing on the oven tray, when I was laughing my head off at what happened to his own. His own cookies had turned into a slice, bubbled over with Baking soda overdose, and were dripping out the edges of the oven door!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Lol, seriously, that's hilerious. When making cookies in food tech my partner was freaking out because -get this- I put "too many" chocolate chips in the cookies! I mean, seriously....! :confused:

Kiki

Reaction score
Lol, exactly! She was full-on stressing out, she's like, "oh my God... it's gonna suck, we didn't follow the recipe!" and I'm like, "uhh... is there such a thing as too many chocolate chips, seriously?"

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I was getting out of the car and fell backwards and landed in the wet sand in our "driveway". Its in quotation markes because we really dont have a driveway, its more of a spot in front of our house that sits in the middle of 5 acres that we park our cars. But yeah. I fell on my butt. I was holdingmy cell phone at the time. I am so glad I didnt throw it :embarrassed: Funny thing is I didnt realize I fell until I was actually sitting on the ground cause I didnt feel a thing when I fell

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that happened, Sgt and hope you're okay.:concern: I've actually fallen out of a car once before, but I'm just glad that it was after the car had already stopped moving. heh! :stick_out_tongue:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I'm fine. Kinda sandy, but I was laughing the entire time it happened.Like I said. I felt nothing :big_grin:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I started watching Monty Python's The Meaning of Life, and the beginning started with some odd thing where elderly accountants convert their building into a ship, attacking various of business buildings. It went on for nearly 20 minutes and went it was over, I realized it wasn't even part of the movie!

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I ran in to a brick wall and lacerated my shoulder, which happened to bleed everywhere, and left a nice scar.

Nick22

Reaction score
I ran in to a brick wall and lacerated my shoulder, which happened to bleed everywhere, and left a nice scar.
ouch. but sweet! i love scars! i always rip off my scabs over and over until it becomes a scar. :smile:

Ignorance

Reaction score
I do so many stupid things, but one I remember in particular:

Her: Hey, wanna come over to a New Year's party?
Me: Cool, sure. What day?
Her ...