The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

Kiki

Reaction score
I stuck my elbow in a beaker of boiling water by accident... ouch.
Simelar thing happened to me in a hospital ages back. Not nice. :stick_out_tongue:
This s'morning I poured some old sour milk onto my cereal. I wasn't aware of this until I ate some. Argh. It tasted evil.

Kiki

Reaction score
Internet relationships are quite unconventional anyway.
Really? I always thought that were really common. My friend is currently dating someone online who she is dotty about, and they live on the other side of the globe.

Pork

Reaction score
This s'morning I poured some old sour milk onto my cereal. I wasn't aware of this until I ate some. Argh. It tasted evil.
Eeeeew:grouchy:! that's really gross, I always dread that happening.

Kiki

Reaction score
Eeeeew:grouchy:! that's really gross, I always dread that happening.
It was early in the morning, quite dark, and usually I don't check the date on the milk but now I do! It was ferel, I just started gagging uncontrollably. -_-

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I set a spatula on fire. I was cooking with a frypan on a gas stove, and I put down the spatula too close to the flame, and it ignited.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I set a spatula on fire. I was cooking with a frypan on a gas stove, and I put down the spatula too close to the flame, and it ignited.
Oh yeah! The other day I was removing some hot oil and it spilled on the stove eye and it just completely caught on fire. It was crazy because the flames kept kept getting more and more intense and I was so calm and relaxed the whole time and I was looking for something to put it out. By the time that happened the odd things is that you couldn't even tel that it had just happened just moments earlier. :confused:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Oh yeah! The other day I was removing some hot oil and it spilled on the stove eye and it just completely caught on fire. It was crazy because the flames kept kept getting more and more intense and I was so calm and relaxed the whole time and I was looking for something to put it out. By the time that happened the odd things is that you couldn't even tel that it had just happened just moments earlier. :confused:
We have a family friend who tried to cook popcorn in a deep fryer with no knowledge of how it worked, and he burn't the entire kitchen out.

Kiki

Reaction score
We have a family friend who tried to cook popcorn in a deep fryer with no knowledge of how it worked, and he burn't the entire kitchen out.
Lol, reminds me of the time me and my friend went to 7-Eleven and we got some microwave popcorn.We decided just to heat it up in the shop, but we got distracted and stuff and we were a bit silly and left it in there fer AGES. We decided to take it to school, but it stank out our lockers so we popped it on top. I tried to retrieve them but I wasn't tall enough, so I jumped right up on top of the lockers and then a teacher came around the corner and I got such a fright I tipped the popcorn all over the ground! :eek:

What did I do today which was stupid? In food-tech I put all of my egg shells and food scraps in /what I thought/ was the bin. It wasn't the bin... it was where the flour was put. I tried to retrieve all of the scraps and stuff and I made an even bigger mess. :embarrassed:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
What did I do today which was stupid? In food-tech I put all of my egg shells and food scraps in /what I thought/ was the bin. It wasn't the bin... it was where the flour was put. I tried to retrieve all of the scraps and stuff and I made an even bigger mess. :embarrassed:
Lol. Once in food tech the class idiot was teasing a girl about her cookies not working and melting into one giant cookie slice thing on the oven tray, when I was laughing my head off at what happened to his own. His own cookies had turned into a slice, bubbled over with Baking soda overdose, and were dripping out the edges of the oven door!