The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
It diesnt hurt anymore, actually, it stopped hurting about 10 minutes after it happened :smirk:

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I accidently deleted 4 of my friends. I feel REALLY BAD about it. I sent them all re-invites.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I ate some "NEW! JUST BUNCHES!" cereal this morning, dang, I FEEL heavy... even though I've always been heavy, but for once, I actually FEEL it!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I was walking through the hallways , trying to get to class and I was caring my plastic binder when I accidentally bumped into wall, and the binder poked my arm and left a big red mark.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Tomatos? Really? 'Cause I'm pictures pumpkins.

And Colby, the same thing happened to me, only I haven't solved my problem yet.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
And Colby, the same thing happened to me, only I haven't solved my problem yet.
Did you try going to the Help and Support center on your computer? also about the binder, I hate when that happens.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Well, only me and Lionel have heard of it. He's always dragging my into the pimkin patch on Hallows Eve lookin' for him. Legand has it, he gives a free quarter to all the good boys and girls. A whole quater!

Pork

Reaction score
I did something stupid...I always appologize too much...even when it's not my fault I seem to appolagize...I just can't help it. Then it makes me feel worse because peopl say "stop saying sorry" and what can I say except sorry? Makes me frustrated.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Ugh, I was going to tape Episode 4167 of SS this morning, but I forgot. Just great. At least new episodes come on Monday.