The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just mistook Maureen McCormick for Amy Poehler! :embarrassed:

Yeesh, there must be SOMETHING about Amy Poehler, because in the old days, I used to get her and Amy Sedaris mixed up all the time!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I dont know how to work a toaster. I have always used toaster ovens :embarrassed:

Katzi428

Reaction score
I went to Starbucks with a card that I thought was full.But it turns out that I have less than a dollar on it!:eek: Luckily I(all right,actually my mom deserves the credit) found the card that has more on it.So I'm going to Starbuck's tonight w/my sister.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
We're at the Jersey Shore now and at a resturaunt we went to, I order two large slices of pizza. Much to my..not...goodness, the sliceses were as large a two smalls slices.

And, no I wasn't able to finish them.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I hate you :stick_out_tongue:

You wont believe how much I want to be at the Jersey Shore right now

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I love the arcades at the jersey shore. Atlantic City is overflowing with them. And their prizes are great! And their claw machines are winnable. One time I came home with 2 trashbags full of stuffed animals I won

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
the original whats-this-now?

I have never seen those abbriviations in my life

the only thing I can think of StH could be Sonic the HEdgehog, which there was an arcade version I believe and SMBs could be Super Mario Bros. :confused: please clear this up for me :halo:

P.S. I can win something out of claw machines about 75% of the time. Its all invloving the objects weight, and its position in the machine