1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The "How Are You Today?" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Barry Lee, Nov 8, 2006.

1. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

-----------
    Feeling optimistic for once. My friend's suggestion we use a home kit to relax my perpetually-untamable hair worked, so I may be able to grow it out, which would be a nice change. I'll be getting new contacts again soon. In less than 2 weeks I'll meet my nieces for the first time and spend the holiday with my family whom I haven't seen in 8 years. And my Twittercrush has done some terribly sweet things for me lately; I mentioned I had to sell all my cds years ago to pay bills, and some time later he asked me what the top ten ones were I missed...and then sent me files for all of them. He's a doll. Now to figure out a way to get to London...
    --------
    MuppetLuver2000 likes this.
  2. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I am just one big ball of happiness right now!!!
  3. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

I am doing just fine. Spending time on MC with you guys. My "Real life" is so different and not too bright. Ha!
  4. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I am happy as a clam! :D
  5. charlietheowl Well-Known Member

I never understood that saying. How do we know that clams are actually happy?
    Hubert likes this.
  6. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

How do you know that Pinky doesn't know that clams are happy? :p
  7. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Maybe she can talk to clams :p
  8. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

I am so miserable. My parents cannot stop yaking about what really happened at that - oh I already saw that breaking news. I feel so guilty and now I am uncertain about the future. I'm so scared!
  9. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Well when you open their shells doesn't it kind of look like their smiling at you? And for the record I did talk to the clams! :p But then the walrus came along and we all know what happened after that...
    newsmanfan and charlietheowl like this.
  10. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I'm really spazzing out about something right now... I feel like I'm going on a rush, or a high. I can't say why though.
  11. miss kermie Well-Known Member

I feel terrible.
    Well...
    I felt terrible, still am, but a little less.

I was chewed out by my dad because I stay out of the way and don't say hi to his fiancee. It's not that I don't like her or anything, it's just, she doesn't say hi to me, and most of the time, when I say something, and I'm joking, someone has to take it seriously. So, it kinda turned into a rant about me, and it made me angry... And a little sadistic.
    Yes, Sadistic. That's how I felt.
    It ruined my whole day. :(
  12. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I have no idea what's wrong with me, but yesterday I was all sad and depressed but today I'm on this ridiculously good mood. I'm scared. I'm never in a good mood.
  13. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Tired and worried! I don't know what to do. I'm at home all alone and I am so bored. I wish I get the baloobius out of this house. Being alone is so... sad. I am supposed to hang out with a friend, but... oh why do I have to be alone already. I feel so terrible!
  14. Teheheman Well-Known Member

Didn't feel well earlier, and now I'm a little tired but I gotta get up, get a shower, and wash my work pants.........even if I don't want to, still gotta do it lol.

Daniel
  15. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I'm really very tired today; I think the hoopla of this past weekend and everything's finally catching up with me.
  16. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Bored and tired! :sigh:
  17. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

I'm very tired working on my friend who is in the hospitals' home is a lot of hard work, but in the end of it all it makes me smile.
    JimAndFrank likes this.
  18. JimAndFrank Well-Known Member

I'm feeling a little down because of the homework load I was just dealt in Psychology-but it'll get better tomorrow because my cousin and I will share our seventeenth birthday!!! Double whammy party!
  19. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

I am feeling better today than yesterday, but I am getting the load of the homework on English more than math. I did finally made my own blog.

Does anybody have ideas of what should start with? This is the first time I ever made my own blog.
  20. muppet baby Active Member

feeling ok tired but ok