1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The "How Are You Today?" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Barry Lee, Nov 8, 2006.

1. mo

mo Well-Known Member

sorry for your lose, hope you and your family will be feeling better.
    muppetfan24/7 and Pinkflower7783 like this.
  2. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for your loss.
  3. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Thanks guys I really appeariciate it. It is never easy to loose a family member but I take comfort in knowing she lived a good life.
    mo likes this.
  4. Gonzo's Hobbit

Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

Oh I'm sorry Pinkflower. I know this sounds weird but I hope it's a good funeral. My prayers are with you.
  5. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

------------
    Ecch, hate funerals...you have my sympathy, Pinkflower. May your family heal and go on better for it.

--------------
  6. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I'm going to echo the others by also giving you my sympathy. Extremely sorry for your loss.
  7. Pinkflower7783

Thank you I really appericate it. But we had a scare at the funeral home as well *yeah I know appropriate place if we wanna look at the humor in it* one of my cousins had a seizure we thought we were gonna have to call 911 but I had forgot she's had them before and usually just takes her a few mins to come out of it. I think she was embrassed more then anything but it scared us because it just happened out of the nowhere.
  8. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Aw gee... evey now and then, I'll take a little sloeep aid if I go through a bit of an insomiac period, but anymore, they aren't quick acting, so I have to take them maybe a half hour or so before I go to bed... well, it's barely been about 15-20 minutes or so before I was going to it bed, and it figures that NOW its; kickign early now. *NBick*

Yeah, I'm about to drown in a sea of colors here, so I guess I better get ti bed ND GET TO SLEEP BEFORE Ii ehndup knocking something over or breaking somethingf;.. man, Davo's gonna wig when he reads this post.

Night guys.
    newsmanfan and charlietheowl like this.
  9. Pinkflower7783

I am doing good. Definitely taking the opportunity to rest over the weekend. This week was just kinda crazy.
  10. D'Snowth

Oh brother, I did it again... ><
  11. Pinkflower7783

12. D'Snowth

Aw, please don't be in a bad mood Pinky... :(
  13. Pinkflower7783

I'm trying...I had a rough night last night didn't sleep well and then when I finally did my neighbors stupid kid upstairs decides to run like a heard of elephants at 7AM! :mad:
  14. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I still think becoming a hermit is a good choice.
    Pinkflower7783 and newsmanfan like this.
  15. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Nothing wrong with being a hermit :shifty:
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  16. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

--------------
    HERMITS UNITE!

Oh...wait...uhhh...

---------------
    Pinkflower7783 and charlietheowl like this.
  17. Sgt Floyd

NO! This is my cave! And MY pet stick! Get your own! :mad:
    newsmanfan and Pinkflower7783 like this.
  18. D'Snowth

I object to that... I mean I deal with people who like to hermitize themselve for one reason or another... sure, it might be fun for you, but it's not for the people around you who don't know what's going on, or how you're feeling, or what you're up to, or how you're feeling, etc.
  19. Sgt Floyd

:rolleyes:

Where did your sense of humor go?
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  20. D'Snowth

I have to deal with "hermits" far too much... not really all that funny.