The Henson kids

DollyKim

Reaction score
A little shout out to Jim and Jane's brood for keeping, continuing, and expanding the good work. I'd definately like to know more about what they're doing as well, beside Brian, I know John does Sweetums, Cheryl and Heather work with the foundations and Lisa is running the company bringing us such things as Sid the Science Kid.

My personal w00t is for Brain, there's an impersonator somewhere who sums him up in one word- "Wheee!" Having finally seen Living with Dinosaurs I feel more for Dog than the little boy and I'm glad Brian has found the time to puppet again. I treasure the moment we crossed paths after Puppet Up, my sides still hurt, and I still wish to run away and join that circus.

Looking back my first Brian character had to be Jack Pumpkinhead in Return to Oz, can someone tell me if it's Cheryl or someone else working with him? Then a bit of the dog from The Storyteller when I could find it. Life went on, I strayed from the Muppets but they were always in the back of my mind- and around the corner when I lived in Hollywood go figure- but I couldn't stay away forever. DVDs with extras and commentaries brought them back, I looked back on my tapes of Jim Henson's World and the tribute, discovered Puppet Up, and I'll never stray again. Especially with one of my custom dolls being heavily based on a giggly excitable man who talks a lot with his hands.