The Henson Family Christmas

Do you want to see more of this Muppet fan-fiction?

• Yeah, sure.

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No, it's horrible.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I don't know what a Muppet is.

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Sprocket77

Reaction score
Well, look at me, here I am, right where I sorta belong. :smile: This is my second fanfiction, which now focuses more on comedy and slapstick unlike my last one...urgh. :stick_out_tongue: This one takes place in the 1980's.

Chapter One
At 1:00AM in the morning, everyone was asleep on a fine Christmas Day...Henson and his wife were asleep. Almost all the Muppets were asleep. Kermit and Rowlf were awake though. Just then, they interrupted Jim Henson's sleep.
"Can we open our presents now?" exclaimed Kermit.
"Go back to bed..."
Rowlf replied, "Well, technically, it IS Christmas morning."
"GO BACK TO BED!"
And so they went back to bed...however, Rowlf and Kermit were really excited about what was in their presents. Every Christmastime, those two would always act like kids at heart.
Hours later, at 6:00AM, everyone was awake. All the Muppets went insane over the tired Jim Henson.
"WHEN DO WE UNWRAP THE PRESENTS!?"
After the craziness, Jim finally said, "Okay...we'll unwrap the presents now."
"YAAAAAAAAAY!"
The group ran over Jim all the way to the Christmas tree, where millions of presents stood.
Gonzo went to Kermit and asked, "Hey, Kermit, has this Christmas craziness started ever since the beginnings of your career?"
"Yes it has, Gonzo. I remember it like it was yesterday..." Kermit had a flashback of the Family Christmas in 1963.
"I don't know what to choose! You tell me to drink Wilkins Coffee, then Faygo, Calso Water, and now you want me to eat Merita Bread! WAAHAAAHAAAAHAAAAAAA! WHEN DOES THIS TORTURE STOP!?" This was obviously Wontkins speaking. Wilkins then gave Wontkins a Christmas present.
"The torture can stop now." He shot Wontkins. "Nothin' beats the brands he just mentioned."
Meanwhile, Kermit was complaining to Jim about many things.
"...and Moldy Hay's being mean, and Sam won't share his toy!!"
Jim sighed. "Naughty little boys who don't share never get their own variety show and eventually fade into obscurity, Sam..."
"BURP!"
"And that goes double for those who eat the Christmas tree, Yorick." That was the end of memory.
"Those days were insane, but now because this family's grown, it's gone mad! Mad I tell you!"
Fozzie was a bit sad. "I didn't get anything for Christmas!" But then a bunch of presents fell on his head. "Hooray!" After that, a huge hand knocked him down.
To be continued.

Sprocket77

Reaction score
Chapter Two
And so, we continue our stoooooooory of a quack who's gone to the dogs...whoops, wrong story. Ahem. We continue our story of that insane Christmas day.
While Kermit was talking to Gonzo and Fozzie kept getting hit with a large hand, Animal opened his presents.
"HOPE IT DRUMSTICKS! DRUMSTICKS! HAAAA!" Animal tore open the present in a violent fashion.
"Squeak."
"BUNNY RABBIT! THAT BETTER! BUNNY! BUNNY! Oooooh, bunny, oooooh. Come on, bunny, come on..."
Even more craziness happened when Wontkins was forced to drink coffee. (A present from Wilkins obviously.)
"OH, THE WONDERFUL THING ABOUT WONTKINS, IS WONTKINS ARE WONDERFUL THINGS! THEIR TOPS ARE MADE OUT OF RUBBER, THEIR BOTTOMS ARE FILLED WITH BEANS! THEY'RE ISHY, SQUISHY, ISHY, ISHY, DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB! BUT THE MOST WONDERFUL THING ABOUT WONTKINS IS THAT THERE'S 101. THEEEEEEERE'S 101."
Jim sighed. "You broke Wontkins again, Wilkins. Every year it's the same thing."
"Sorry, Jim, I just like to torture people."
Gonzo walked over to Kermit. "Hey uh, Kermit."
"Yeah, Gonzo?"
"Why don't we take our presents downstairs and unwrap them?"
"That's a great idea!" And so, the group went downstairs to avoid the craziness. Kermit's old friends, Harry, Sam, Yorick, and the others were down there with their presents.
Kermit noticed this. "What are you guys doing down here?"
"Oh. We were tired of all the noise upstairs. Besides, we room down here, don;t you remember?" Harry replied.
"Oh, yeah...hey, Sam."
"Yeah, Kermit?"
Kermit then threw a tantrum. "WHY WON'T YOU SHARE YOUR TOY YET!? IT'S BEEN 18 YEARS SINCE YOU GOT A MODEL CHOO-CHOO TRAIN AND YOU HAVEN'T LET ME PLAY WITH IT!"
Sam replied back. "WELL, IT'S BECAUSE YOU WOULDN'T SHARE YOUR TOY AIRPLANE 19 YEARS AGO!"
The two then got in a squabble while Gonzo, Harry, and Yorick opened their presents.
"You can open presents, Yorick!?" said Harry, shocked to see Yorick wearing gloves.
Gonzo loved his newest present. "A ticket to the 5th dimension! I haven't been there in years." Just then, an explosion was heard in the kitchen upstairs. Sweedish Chef could be heard.
"Zee Chreestmes toorkey veell be-a deleyed."
"The kitchen is closed!" said Jane Nebel nearby.
"Awwwwwwwww."
"I'm gone already."
Fozzie stood up and spoke. "In the meantime, you can listen to some of my great jokes!"
"BOOOOOOOO!"
"Okay, okay, uh...how about watching old home movies?"
"YAAAAAAAAY!"
To be continued.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I love how you are bringing in Jim's early work from Sam and Friends and the TV ads. Is there going to be a appearance from the La Choy Dragon?

Sprocket77

Reaction score
I love how you are bringing in Jim's early work from Sam and Friends and the TV ads. Is there going to be a appearance from the La Choy Dragon?
There might be more character appearances from Jim's early works later on in the story.

Sprocket77

Reaction score
The next chapter for this fan writing will be coming soon. However, since I'm in a "writer's block" stage, the next part won't be here for a while. Sorry about that.

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
Dude. You. Are. Amazing. I need to give that writers block a talkin to! It's been jumping all over the forum lately.

Sprocket77

Reaction score
Chapter Three, Part I
Kermit walked upstairs with the rest to watch the old home movies. There was, however, a delay due to Fozzie not knowing how to set up the projector. After trial and error, the home movies finally started. Right there was a young Kermit at home in his old swamp. He was humming a little tune, then burst out singing.
"Someday we find it. Da wainboh connectin...da wuvers, da dweamers, and me! Yaaaaaay!"
Miss Piggy loved the sight of this. "Oh, Kermie!" she said, squeezing the frog's head. "You were so cute when vous were little!"
"Yay..." Kermit gulped.
Then it cut to a not so pleasant moment...a taping of the 1963 Family Christmas! There was Sam playing with his toy train and Kermit getting a red sweater.
Kermit spoke. "Sam? You've been playing with your train for a while. Can I play with it for a bit."
Sam was outraged at seeing this in the home movies, so he got Animal to tear up the projector screen.
"RAAAAAAAAAH!" Animal screeched.
Everyone was disappointed.
"Animal!"
Kermit went to the kitchen. "How's the dinner going, Mr. Dragon?"
The La Choy Dragon, startled by Kermit, burnt him on fire.
"Whoops! Uh, sorry Kermit. I usually cook things in silence. Only thing I listen to is my dragon fire."
Kermit scrunched his face. "That's alright...yeesh!" To be continued.

I apologize for this one being short. I'm pretty low on ideas right now.