The Henson Audition Tape: Website

Ryan

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words, man! :big_grin:
BTW, most of these pictures are from Bloopers and flubs. When I find my copy of the tape, I'll make some Mpegs.

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
Oh my god...Candy looks just like it came out of the Henson workshop!!! (I mean, seriously, it looks like a genuine Muppet...)

Ryan

Reaction score
LOL

Thanks! But I can't take the credit. Muppeteer Terry Angus built her for me. :big_grin: YYYAAAAYYY Terry!! :wink:

Cantus

Reaction score
Hey Scooter, have you heard word back about the tape? I have some stuff that I'd like to use for an audition tape too, I should post some pics up like you did. Where did you send the tape when you sent it to Henson? What sort of details would i need if i were to send one in? I'm from Australia and it is my goal in life to work for the Jim Henson company.

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
I also want to work for Henson, but I am not going to audition until I have received an education in puppetry, and until I am old enough for them to accept me without me having to drop out of school or something like that...

Ryan

Reaction score
Wow, thanks guys! I am glad all of my hard work paid off in the end (or almost end, I hope! LOL) ::Crosses Fingers::

Jeffrey Gray
Send a tape now. They are alaways interested in teaahcing new talent. And they can't hire you until you are 18, so.. send a tape anyway. You can find out where to send it on Henson.com. Or, write to them and ask them where to send it.

Cantus
Yeah, send a tape. No word yet. But Kevin guaruntees a letter back from every tape You can just lip synch to a song or two, or do anything...there is no set time limit. You can find the address on henson.com

Thanks to everyone for their ongoing support. I'll let you know when I hear something

BTW, if you are vitally intereted in working for JHC, try to obtain a copy of the 1998 MTR SS panel discussion including Kevin. He talks abut auditioning a lot.