The "Have You Ever Wondered..." Thread

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Not with real facial hair, I mean like stickers of what look like the pringles guy mustache. Or drawing one on your finger and holding it up to your lip. Mostly girls seem to be really obsessed with it right now :/

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Not with real facial hair, I mean like stickers of what look like the pringles guy mustache. Or drawing one on your finger and holding it up to your lip. Mostly girls seem to be really obsessed with it right now :/
You live in a much stranger clime than I do, friend. Except for "mustache day" once a year at my last workplace, have seen nothing of the sort anywhere.

Hey Snowth. Soul patch!
----------

bandit

Reaction score
Thank you! I've been wondering this too. I see it all over the dang place! Even in Big Bang Theory. I don't get it and if someone knows, please enlighten us!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
This is just my own curiosity, but since it doesn't fit anywhere else, how do you distinguish fanboys and fangirls? Is it simply gender based or is it under specific conditions?

I personally relate a fanboy to gaming mainly, but also overall general series, and fangirl to anyone who obsesses over a specific celebrity or fictional character, but I'm not sure if that is actually the correct way of using the terms.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just generalize the term with the respective gender in regards to whatever it is they're a fan of... like us for example, I'd be a Muppet Fanboy, and you'd be a Muppet Fangirl.

Vincent L

Reaction score
What the meaning of life is?

Also, I'm surprised no one asked "Why are there so many songs about rainbows?"

Hubert

Reaction score
I just generalize the term with the respective gender in regards to whatever it is they're a fan of... like us for example, I'd be a Muppet Fanboy, and you'd be a Muppet Fangirl.
So if someone was a huge fan of that Nick character Fanboy, then they would be a Fanboy Fanboy?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
So if someone was a huge fan of that Nick character Fanboy, then they would be a Fanboy Fanboy?
But the real question is, how many fans are fans of Fanboy to begin with

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Have you ever wondered where dust comes from, and why it exists at all?