The Haunted Muppet Central Story

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
This is a RPG game created by Erine81981, who we'll also let be game master of this particular game.

Don't forget to check the official RPG Rules here:
http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=15183

Game Premise:

It all starts out like a regular day at Muppet Central when all of a sudden the threads start getting haunted. That’s when it’s up to the best ghost detectives. “The Five Furry Ghostbusters!” That would be Grover, Herry, Cookie, Telly and Thog. So then its up to them to stop the ghost that haunts Muppet Central. It will end a little after Halloween but then it should be able to stop the game then. Kevin I need your help since your good at Role plays. Please would you help me into playing this game. I really want to do a Role Play. There hasn’t been one in a while so please!!!! With Sugar and a cherry?

The whold thing would start in the Muppet Dorms. Thats where the characters come in. We would play ourself but as well play our room mates. And whoever didn't have room mate or didn't stay ar the dorms they could play a muppet, sesame street, fraggle or whatever (being Jim Henson characters). But I would need your help to start it off. I figured since you've done most every Role Play you could help start it off. Thanks Kevin. Hope you can use this. If can't thats fine. talk to you later.

G-MAN

Reaction score
Oh man, this would have been cool, I'm sorry I didn't notice this sooner

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Funny, Erine wanted me to start this thread and NEVER EVEN POSTED IN IT!!! I may just have the thread locked til next October.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Sorry about that Kevin. I didn't know that you had put this up. I fell like a jacass. That would be fine if you want to lock it until next year. Or I could change the name to " The Haunted Muppet Central Thankgiving story?" But it kind of sounds stupid so if you want to lock it thats fine by me.

homerthegreat

Reaction score
I wanted to post in it! I asked if I could in the RPG FAQ thread...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
DOH!! "This job's too hard!" Sorry, Homer. I don't get to get online as much as I used to, so I've missed out on a LOT of things lately. If you can get the interest up, boys, go right ahead and play!